Bio

Name: (Y) Tomo

Age: 17

Looks:

(Don't have to follow this

(Don't have to follow this. Just know you have pretty eyes that no one sees since there always closed)

Likes: Being alone, Drawing, Playing piano, Night, the moon, watching the stars, winter.

Dislikes: crowded places, the day, the sun, summer, public spaces, basically anything that has a chance of human interaction.

Interactions-

Nijika Ijicha: as the extrovert she is she trys talking to (Y) only for her to notice he's gone as soon as she takes her eyes off of him. She at first thought he was a dick... but her sister told her he's like bocchi but worse.

Ryo Yamada: She's fond of him... mostly because he's 1. Hot, and 2. Quite. He's mostly just in the janitor closet or any dark room and doesn't bother her.

Hitori (Bocchi) Gotoh: Bocchi seems to understand (Y) and has a secret language with him called "Wall Taps" Bocchi is the only one who "talks" to (Y). Though most of them are short. Bocchi and (Y) have an understanding of sorts.

Ikuyo Kita: Has only seen (Y) on 2 occasions. When she sees him he's immediately gone. She thinks (Y) is a ghost that everyone is fine with. The reason why she has only seen (Y) twice... (Y) avoids her like the plague. She's too bright...

Seika Ijicha: As the "guardian" of (Y) she let's him "work" at starry. He doesn't ask for pay and just asks for space. She also knows he's a Lofi artist. She likes his music but also understands that it's not really the type of music the starry plays. Although she does sleep to it... much to (Y)'s embarrassment.

(Just wanted to make this because "Bocchi The Rock" has become my favorite anime. This might be more of a self-insert with the male reader tag slapped on... but I just like the anime and wanted to write something about it.

Also there won't really be any romance. (Y) as a character is too scared to interact with most people so having a "girlfriend" is not on the timeline anytime soon... anyways enjoy!)