senior year of high school/Connor and Gabby met in science class

It was the first day of high school at Shadow Bay Luke and Connor been best friends since they was little and they were always there for each other since Day one.

Luke knock on Connor's door and then Connor mother answer the door and said hello Luke and Luke said hi miss Stevens is Connor home and Connor mother said yes he is I looking for you sweetheart your friends here and then Connor said I'm being down there in a minute and then Connor came downstairs.

Connor said hey Luke and Luke said Hi Connor ready to go to school and Connor said yes mom I will see you later and Connor mother said I will see you later son and Connor and Luke went off to school.

Luke look at Connor and said are you okay and Connor said not really a lot of things going on my mind and Luke said what's going on dude and Connor said my mom got cancer with tears in his eyes and Luke looked at Connor and said wow how is you and your dad and your brother is taking it Connor said not good but we getting there it hurts I don't want to lose my mom only have 90 day to live and it hurts I don't want to lose my mom she thinks she's okay but she's not with tears in his eyes and Luke said he's okay dude she got this while hugging his friend I go to school before we late and Connor said yeah we should go.

They just got to school and then they saw Hanna jai there and Hanna said hey guys and the boys say hey to Hanna and Jai said to Connor how is your mom and your brother doing and Connor said Sebastian good he's starting working now and my mom is doing pretty good she hanging in there and Jai said that good and Hanna said do you know we having a new girl in school and the Boys looking at her like no one and tells that we having a new girl in the class.

And Luke said what's her name and Hanna said I don't know I'm going to find out today and then the bell rings and Connor said it's time for class and everyone went to class and Luke and Connor have science class with Mr Robinson and the teacher said good morning class and today we have a new student in today any new girl stand up and the teacher day can you please tell me your name in front of the classroom and the new girl said hi my name is Gabby Anna Lewis I'm 18 years old and I'm from California the teacher said what is your background stories not to get too personal and Gabby say it's all right let's just say me and my mom went through rough times and past couple years in California since my dad dies from Brain cancer since I was 15 year old and it left me and my mom pain and it hurts and I miss My Dad so much Everybody was looking at Gabby like wow that that must be hurt.

The teacher said thank you Ms Lewis for a background story now you may be seated Connor was like he's daydreaming about Gabby Connor like I knew it that she going to be the love of my life and he was little bit distraction because of Gabby Lewis and he was thinking to his head like I'm going to talk to her I'm going to talk to her over and over again until class was dismissed.

And then the school was out because it was a weekend everybody went home Luke was waiting on connor so he can walk home with him and Connor nose was wide open because of Gabby Lewis and Luke said to Connor are you okay Connor and Connor said huh? And Luke said you're not even listening are you and Connor said no I'm going to be honest I think I'm in love and Luke was looking at connor and he look at Gabby and look at Connor and said oh I get it and Connor said get what and Luke smirk and said you like Gabby Lewis The New girl and Connor said do not like her and Luke said you totally like a cuz you were looking at her all day even in geometry class and the lunchroom and recess.