Chapter 1

Kida wakes up in the middle of a meadow. It was nighttime and everyone else was still asleep. She gets up to her feet and walks around, trying not to disrupt her friends.

Her, Daisy Duck, and Clarabelle Cow had freed the worlds from darkness not too long ago and now they were searching for Kida's brother and The Queen. They've been search for at least a week and had not even came up with one clue as to where they could be.

"On the road ahead, there's something you need." Kida hears the voice of a man behind her, a tall man in a black coat. She turns to look for him, but he disappears. "However..." Kida turns again, now seeing him as clear as day. "To claim it, you must loose something you hold dear." After the man said that, he turns and walks away. Kida tries to follow him, but he disappears.

Somewhere else was a boy and a girl. The boy silently watches as the girl draws on a notepad. The drawing was of a green and gold castle. Above them was a bird cage holding two dolls. One was a girl with blue clothes and brown hair, the other was a boy with white clothes and black, spiky hair. The dolls had Angel wings and halos.

Back to Kida, her friends had woken up and they were continuing their journey. They followed the path that the man in the coat had directed Kida down earlier. They ended up at the castle the girl had drawn. The three pushed open one of the heavy doors. Kida looks inside, seeing white walls, floor, and ceiling. The whole room was white. It was a little hard on Kida's eyes, but she walked in.

"Kida, you shouldn't walk into random places." Daisy tells her, but follows nonetheless. "But isn't The Queen in here?" Clarabelle says, following the two. "At least, I just have a feeling she is." Daisy nods her head. "I'll admit, I've been feeling it, too." Kida turns to the two. "I've felt it, too. My brother is here."

"That can't just be a coincidence." Jiminy crawled out from Kida's dress pocket, climbing onto her shoulder. "You mean to say that-" Daisy started. "Yep, I feel it, too. And I bet you, that Teddy that's been following Kida has felt it, too." The group turns to Kida's other shoulder, seeing the Scary Teddy on her shoulder. The Teddy nods, confirming what Jiminy said.

As Kida looks up to the entrance, the same man from before was closing the door, locking them inside. "What do you want with us?" Kida yells to the cloaked figure as she, Daisy, and Clarabelle summoned their weapons. The figure walks closer to the group.

Daisy lifts up her staff, yelling to the heavens. "Fire!" Nothing happens. She tries a few more times with different spells, but all ending with the same result. Nothing. "You really hadn't figured it out?" The man questions the group. "You've forgotten every spell and every ability you've ever learned the second you step foot in this castle." He explains what had happened to the group, not taking notice to how the Teddy cowered behind Kida and Jiminy slipped back into her pocket.

"In this place, to find is to lose, and to lose is to find. That is the way in Castle Oblivion." The man explains as he reaches the group. "Castle Oblivion?" Kida repeats. The man disappears, appearing directly in front of the door on the other side of the room. "Here you will meet people that you have known in the past. And you will meet people you miss." The man explains.

"I miss my family. Is my family here?" Kida asks the man. The man rushes towards Kida, completely phasing through her. She lands on her butt. The man appeared back where he was. "What did you do to me?!" Kida wraps her arms around herself. "I feel violated!"

"I just sampled your memories, and made this." The man says, throwing a small object to her. She catches it. It was a tiny dice. Only one side had a print while the others were blank. It looked like Termina.

"Roll the dice to open the
door. And beyond it, a new world." The man explains. "Proceed, Kida. To lose and claim anew, or to claim anew only to lose." The man disappears. Kida looks over the dice before heading to the door.

Kida rolls the dice onto the provided platform. The door opens and the dice disappears. Kida walks through the doorway.

To Termina...