𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏- 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

In Dallas Texas Christmas was around the corner. It was winter. Snow had hit hard.
Kent was a cowboy riding his horse everywhere he went, he did have a truck, but he loved his horse then his truck. Kent has never loved anyone before, he was too scared to love someone. His buddies asked him to go out later on at night, he agreed. "I need to get out more." Kent said to himself. Once at home, he put his horse in the stable. "There you go girl, see you later." Kent said, walking out of the stable. Once out of the house, he went the town's Christmas market. Kent was in the bar, there was a ton of girls in there, dancing and drinking, and having fun. Kent was looking at the girls, then a blonde girl came up to him. Kent was smiling at her, she was tall, beautiful cowgirl, wearing a white tee and jeans with black boots. "Howdy." Kent said, tipping his hat. The girl looked at him, and smiled. "Howdy." The girl said. "What's your name?" Kent asked. The girl looked at him. "You come here often?" He asked her. The girl nodded. "No, I don't live here. I'm from Nashville Tenneesse." She told him. "Nashville? No kidding."  Kent said. "My name is Bridgette Southerned." She said. Kent looked at her. Bridgette was looking at him. "Can we go to your place?" Bridette asked. "You, me alone in my room me kissing you all long. Sure com'on let's go." Kent said Bridgette was in his truck. "Wow this truck is nice." Bridgette said, looking at him. "Thank you darlin." Kent said, starting his truck. Once they were on the road, they took the long way home. "This is so beautiful, Texas is so beautiful." Bridgette said. Kent smiled at her. "The backroads are even more beautiful." Kent said.  Bridgette was smiling, has he found the one? Is Bridgette the one for him? Kent was looking at her. "You're so beautiful." Kent said looking her. Once at home, Kent turned off the truck. "This is our home." Kent said. Bridgette smiles at him. Kent was looking at her, thinking about asking her to be his, he has never loved anyone in his life. Kent was never the one to keep a relationship. Bridgette was going to be the first one he had ever laid eyes on. Bridgette was looking at her, she was smiling and laying on his bed, as if she wanted him to do something with her tonight. "Why do you keep staring at me like?" Kent asked her. " I might have feelings for you." Bridgette said to him, Kent smiled at her. "Come over sit with me." Kent said to her. Bridgette sat  down on his lap. "Yes Kent?" Bridgette asked. "I need to tell something about me that I have never told anyone." Kent said. Bridgette looked at him. "What Kent?" she asked him, worried.
"I have never loved anyone ever in my life, this is my first real ever love. I can't get eyes off of you." Kent told her. Bridgette grabbed his hand.
"You have never loved anyone?" she asked. Kend nodded. "No I have never loved anyone, you were the first one I ever laid eyes on." Kent said, grabbing her hand in his. "Don't leave me, I wanna make memories."