☆chapter 1 - the first email☆

[ email received 00:00 ] -

My dearest Sophia,

I am afraid I cannot tell you who I am as that will ruin things between us, even if you'd have no idea who I am.

What I must tell you is that I am in love with you. You are the girl of my dreams. I've had a crush on you since 4th Grade. I was going to confess in person at the end of last year at the party you held, but I saw you kissing that boy.. Joshua. I despise him for taking you away from me.

I have one request.

Please get rid of Joshua. Break his heart. You should be with me, not him.

I am the one for you. The only one for you.

Thank you <3

My whole heart, Anon.

I stared at the email in disbelief. Who on earth would write this, let alone send it? I immediately pick up my phone to text Joshua, but i get a strange feeling. I slowly put my phone down, just to stare at the email a little more. As if the more i look its gonna tell me who it's from. I start to type out a reply.

who the hell are you?? why do you want me to break up with joshua?

I delete it after thinking for a second. There's no point in replying, it will only make the situation stranger. Shutting my laptop, I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling. The email stayed on my mind for a large portion of the night, preventing me from sleeping. I texted Joshua to ask him about it.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

joshua <33

josh? u awake?

joshhh?

oh yeah im awake sorry

you ok?

yeah ig

i got a weird email from someone

saying to break up with u

what did it say?

hold on

[one image attached]

its not from you is it?

no? ofc not

who would send you an email like that

i have no idea

i was gonna reply but i decided not to

yeah good idea<33

okay im gonna try get some sleep

ill talk to you in the morning <3

bye<33 ttyl

ily

ilyy♡♡

ˢᵉᵉⁿ ³:³² ᵃᵐ

˙。・゜・✫・˙・✭゜・˙。・˙

thank you for readinggg <333 it will get better i promise😥

im sorry its short but its midnight and im tired so yeah :)

☾ 333 words ☽