A&A (Austin Moon)

It was a sunny day in Miami. You worked your normal 8-2 shift at The A&A music factory. This was the opening day at the A&A music factory so all of the attention was on Austin and Ally. You didn't mind but you really liked Austin , but it seemed like Ally did too. You didn't overthink it to much , you continued to play your guitar and distract yourself from your your ignorance. Austin and Ally preformed a song together, you and Austin had been dating for a couple of months. Austin is an outgoing guy and you are a bit shy , so he didn't really like that too much. "Austin, can I talk to you?" You asked him. "Sure , just let me play a drum solo with the corn dogs really quick!" So Austin did , you laughed , he could tell that something wasn't right. "What is it , Y/N?" Austin asked . "I just I feel like I'm a burden , I don't ever truly support what you do , I don't talk to anyone and I barely talk to you. I feel like a terrible girlfriend." You said. "You're the best girlfriend ever ...I would never trade anything for you." Austin said. "Thanks." You said as he handed you a corn dog that had been beaten against the drum set , you ate it anyways. Austin preformed some songs with you on guitar. "Excuse me you can't play them unless you buy them." A girl said grabbing the guitar out of your hand. "You must be Ally." You said. "Ally! This is my girlfriend, Y/N." Austin said. "You're Y/N?" Ally asked. "Nice to meet you." She smiled , regretting being so rude to you. "Can I have my guitar back?" You asked her politely. "Yes." She smiled. You and Austin went to the Studio to record a song for his new album. "So you met Ally." He smiled awkwardly. "Yeah , she's great." You smiled. "It's nothing to worry about." Austin said. "Austin she's beautiful." You said. "She can't compare to you." Austin told you giving you this cute wink and then giving you a soft kiss.

" Austin told you giving you this cute wink and then giving you a soft kiss