9. 💌🕊️

No One's POV:

HueningKai didn't expected that he'd be overworking so late at night, it's currently 9PM and everyone else that was in the building had already go home except him.

He doesn't know why, Choi Soobin started to go all crazy and cruel by giving everyone in the building s hard time including Kai who he literally went on a date with like yesterday.

HueningKai yawned as he have already finished his assignments, he heard a notification from his phone and it was Yeonjun.

_______________________________
yj.choi
___________________

yj.choi
Heyya Kai, I was wondering if
you wanna go drink with me, Beomgyu
and Taehyun? I'm pretty sure you're
tired now after knowing that you're
still working in the building.

You
Well, this kinda will be my first
time drinking but how did
you know about me still
working in the building? Hehe.
Alright I'll be there, send location.

yj.choi
Alright!
[Location]

___________________
________________________________

'Well, sometimes Yeonjun isn't that bad.' HueningKai grinned and walk over to the floor's light switches to turn them all off before going out of the building.

__

After HueningKai went inside the club and he swore he already wants to get out of there. Drunk people everywhere, people dancing so seductively by their table. It's just not his type of crowd.

As soon as he saw a certain long pink haired guy lifting his hand up and wave at him, he smiled, seeing the other two beside the guy.

"Hey hyungs! Hey Tyunnie!" HueningKai greeted, "Hyuka!!" Taehyun sat up from his seat and went to hug him like he's a goddamn plushie.

"Well since you said this'll be your first time drinking, why don't you try? You're already old enough to be drinking!" Taehyun said and HueningKai started to worry.

"That's not that, tyunnie.. I'm just not the type of person to drink, that's all! But I do wonder why people love alcohol so much." HueningKai said and Taehyun giggled.

"We'll try to give you the lowest alcohol rate. It still does feel painful though, except if you can handle the them as soon as you started to feel a bit dizzy." Taehyun said and HueningKai widened his eyes in shock.

"A bit..? Are you sure? The bottle looks.. unpleasing." HueningKai muttered as soon as his eyes met with the giant bottle. "Except if you can handle it of course!" Taehyun explained a little.

"Alright, I'll try.." HueningKai agreed to do it and Taehyun grinned, "Can you give us a small cup of the lowest alcohol rate please? Thanks." Taehyun asks the bartender before receiving it.

When HueningKai looked at the small cup full of alcohol in it, his body started to tremble. "Relax, hyuka! Just one chug and you'll be fine, maybe? Hehe." Taehyun teased and HueningKai glared at him, "I'm so gonna kill you Taehyun.". 'Giving it a try wont hurt right?' He thought.

He took the cup and he didn't even hesitate to start chugging down the whole cup. Now that definitely caught Taehyun off guard. "Oh boy.." Taehyun muttered.