𝐼𝐼

Practice match day :D
📍 Aoba Johsai / Seijoh

Nobody's Pov:
Kageyama never really understood how he managed to fell for him, it was always a mystery on his mind just wandering everytime. The said raven is now currently trying his best to sleep with a loud background of people doing who knows what they do on the bus.

Well, atleast karasuno had finally made it to seijoh and to no one's surprise, some members are already lost. Lets take a look where they are right now, shall we?

"Hey, Karasuno thats coming today, thats his school right?"

"Huh?"

"The king of the court, you guys went to the same middle school right, Kindaichi?"

"Oh, you mean Kageyama? He's no big deal, don't worry."

"I also heard their manager is very pretty too!" Yahaba said, trying to lead thd conversation elsewhere.

"Ehh i don't really care, why bother when we already have Hinata? Isnt he already enough? But, you can go flirt with their manager all you want, I'll be taking Hinata!" Kindaichi said as he kept questioning his upperclassmen and such.

Yahaba sweatdropped, atleast his attempt to continue the conversation succeeded in some ways. "Ah- thats not what i meant! Im completely happy with Hinata! Also- I'll never give him up- especially to you." He said with a sudden mood change at the end.

Suddenly, they felt another presence with them, they turned only to see some Karasuno members intensely staring at them. They swore they felt as if actual crows were looking at them like predators.

"WHAT WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT HM? HM? HM? SOMETHING RELATED WITH OUR PRECIOUS GODDESS MANAGER???" a bald head said, asking for some kind of fight with them.

"You shouldn't do that, you'll scare the poor elites away" a four-eyed blonde adds to the remark.

"We-we're not scared!" Yahaba said as he defended himself.

And just before they could do anything else, Karasuno's captain arrived, almost a minute too late.

"Im so sorry for them both!" Daichi said as he along Tanaka and Tsukishima bowed

"Ehh its fine" Yahaba said, confused on how to react.

"Senpai, we should get going now, Hinata might get worried and mad" Kindaichi said as he looked at the time on his phone.

"Oh! Right! Sorry we better get going now!" Yahaba said to them as he and Kindaichi started walking away.

"Ouch Daichi! What was that for?!" Tanaka complained as they went back to the team.

"You shouldn't do that to other teams" Daichi replied, tired of his teammates' problems.

"but they were talking about Kiyoko-san!" He complained more and more as Daichi ignored him.

📍Seijoh's gym

Karasuno was stretching and getting ready for their match when Tanaka suddenly realized something.

"Oh yeah! They were talking about someone named Hinata earlier! Do they have a manager or something?" He asked his team.

"I don't recall them having one, do you know anything about that, Kageyama?" Suga replied and asked as he watched seijoh enter the gym.

Kageyama just ignored them and looked around, searching for the tangerine but Hinata was nowhere to be found, maybe he was coming abit later? He thought before realizing Oikawa wasn't here which pissed him off at the thought of them possibly being together.

The whistle then blew, signaling that the match is gonna start.

Let the match begin!

Author's note:
Fought my writer's block for this- next chapter probably will be out sooner or later, it'll be longer and contain more tea! So please wait for it :D