Singing Out Loud Of Moving On

So let me restart!

"You lived comfort with a lie.."

"Huh?"

"That's why I don't like you.."

"Wait. What!? Are you kidding me? This is thing your saying is crazy!!!"

"I know. You are indeed crazy."

"What the.."

And she left and me? Still big question mark hanging. What the hella is she saying. I, I like her. I do. She knows that. Why she's so insensitive.. Why she always leaving me. Why she do this to me?

It was a Monday night when you told me it was over babe..

Three years have been passed since then we decided to change our paths diffently.

I still the type of guy that you always knew. Smart one. Careless. Cool dude.

But one thing you don't know. I wanted to change. For the better view of well being, me. I become a researcher of something you want me to search. What you always taught that I did not learn when you were still here.

I sighed.

Three years of searching. Of what I am, what I want me to be, what I really be.. And I still finding myself.

Why I always asking myself, why?

Why I'm still into you?

And by the Friday night, I knew that I will be okay.

I wished I could sing this song of Sam Smith.

Don't say it was a good thing..

Because if I do

I already

Moved on..

Don't say it was a right thing to do..

But unfortunately, that I still don't..

Don't say it was the best thing..

Not yet till I met you again

For the both of us..

I will show you, that I can do such things by myself. Not depending on you..

When I was playing the fool..

'Coz sweet revenge you deserve to take. By taking me for granted.

What do you want from me? 'Coz I just wanna restart..

What you expect? You hurt me. Really bad. Every where I go, you always reminds me of us.

You keep coming back for me..

Even in social media, you're still the best commentator I've always got.

When you are the one who tore us apart..

And stupid me, still wanted to post more so you can do on your evil Iittle things I like.

And the truth is I'm better on my own..

I post pictures with girls to make you jealous.

'Cause I don't want live in the pass..

And I know you do. I feel it.

"So let me restart!"