Allah <3

Hello , It's Ghada WELL The first Chapter

I'am Afraid , You are too but when we remember Allah With us We won't be anymore each time we cry to him Ya Allah Help us Ya Allah Guide me to the right way Y a Allah I'm weak we pray and pray until we can't feel our legs Red eyes .... Because we're afraid and feeling shame that we did something wrong But Allah Forgive you He be like as long as you remember me I forgive you As long as you know that Allah Is the only One who can cure me and help me to move on And I am Here for you I guide You and Show You the right Things And be Here for you What matter It's happen .
Life is harsh Difficult so Ya Allah Don't make this world our biggest concern , you know Allah could leave me in Darkness but he didn't he saved me and helped me show me the light in the end of the road I am grateful Allah is my lourd Islam is my life and the Quaran is my guide and the prophet is my role Model And for sure paradise my goal Work for the Akhira Do good things until you die Help help help even with a Word pray as long as you can make good things Changes for good for the better be stronge And never let the Satan Trick you Allah Is All And Jannah Our Goal sister and Brother and finally what can I say life is like a camera focus on the good And Capture The best times develop from negative (LIKE RETRICA LoL ) and of things don't work take Other picture ...
PS : praying better than wishing so mention Allah Every day As long as You remember Him He will , as long as you thank him he give you more Subhanaho Wa Taala
Ar -Rahman
Ar-Rahim
AL-MALIK
AL-QUDDUS
AS-SALAM
AL-MU-MIN
AL-MUHAYMIN
AL-AZIZ
AL-JABAR
AL-MUTAKABBIR
AL-BARI ( the maker of order )
Al-Sabur ( the patient one )
...... 99 names The most beautiful Names of Allah