Chapter 2: "Perfect Couple"

•Felix's pov •
I woke up from the sound of my alarm. It was 5 am as I shut the alarm off. I get up and go to the bathroom and change into my regular clothes. After changing I go straight to the kitchen. I start looking for the ingredients to make brownies. In the next hour and a half, all brownies are done. I pack them in special boxes for my sisters and myself. Olivia already left the house around half an hour ago. I leave a note 'enjoy ♡' in her box and put it inside my bag along with mine. I leave some brownies for mom and beside them is Rachel's box with a note 'Study hard! Love you' inside. I go back to my room and change into my school uniform. As I unlocked the front door I remember that I have to go back to the gym after school to get my phone.

I see Seungmin at the school's entrance and I go up to him. "Hey, Seungmin how's going?

"Didn't sleep well last night, the neighbours had a party again. But do I smell chocolate?"

"That's right! I made brownies and they are still warm." I giggle.

"OMG? CAN I HAVE ONE?" Seungmin shouts unexpectedly.

"Keep it down and no sorry you can get them at lunch."

"Didn't sleep well last night, the neighbours had a party again. But do I smell chocolate?"

"That's right! I made brownies and they are still warm." I giggle.

"OMG? CAN I HAVE ONE?" Seungmin shouts unexpectedly.

"Keep it down and no sorry you can get them at lunch."

|————time skip [ after class]————|

You could see Seungmin counting the seconds till the end of the class. When the bell finally rang he ran out of class with his bag half opened while I was still packing my things.

"Felixxxx hurry up!!" I hear Seungmin complaining and I go towards him. He drags me to the hallway and looks at me with his adorable puppy eyes. "Can I please get one brownie now, pleaseeee" he begs and he knows how annoyed I get when he begs like that.

"Okay fine, but just because I don't want to hear these cheesy words from you." I grab him one brownie and put the box back inside my bag. Seungmin opens his mouth like he wants me to feed him. "Now I have to feed you as well?" I sigh and put the brownie inside his mouth. He almost choked because of it and I laughed. "Karma, now eat it." He eats his brownie with joy on his face and then hugs me.

"Can I have another one?"

"No, you cannot have another one. I told you before. You eat one and then you want more and more."

"What can I do if they are so gooddd," he says and smiles.

"I will take the compliment but no is still a no," I say and walk to my next class.

"Ughhh okay fine. Lunch will be in 1 hour and a half I can wait for that. But did you make brownies for Changbin as well?" he says and I nod "yeah I did, but as usual I probably won't be able to give it to him so that's why you will get them" I say and smile. "Yessssss" Seungmin celebrates "what do we have now by the way?".

"Uhmmm I think physics" I reply and we walk to the classroom.

|————time skip [lunch time]————|

•Changbin's pov •
Already rang for lunch break but I'm still in class thinking of something. This morning I wanted to find Felix so I could return his phone. I went around the school and I couldn't find him. Right when I was about to go back to my class, I saw him with his friend that was him yesterday. But then I saw Felix feeding him some kind of dessert. That got me thinking that I shouldn't interrupt them, so I went back to my class. I didn't pay attention in class, all I thought about was what is the relationship between Felix and the boy. And here we are now. Still sitting at my desk thinking about it. I came back to my normal thoughts when someone hugged me from behind. I turn my head and I see my boyfriend. I smile and hug him back.