LOG: 1Xv

《DATE: DEC/SUN/21/1986

《SUBJECT NUMBER: 775311110

《NAME: (Y/N)

《AGE: UNKNOWN

《RACE: (RACE)

《HEIGHT: (HEIGHT)

《WEIGHT: (WEIGHT)

《SPECIES: UNKNOWN

《CONTAINMENT TYPE: SPECIAL AUTHORIZATION 

《DOCTOR:  Axel . M. Vance 

{TEXT:

This anomaly calls himself '(y/n)' he is a male and explores found him in (country you are from) in the (woods/ dessert/ etc.). He has a grey-ish tint to their skin. Half their skin is covered in bandages but these bandage are black and white with foreign text on it. The bandages cover his hands up to his elbow, around his foot and stops at is knee, some around his upper thigh, around his waist, all around his neck, and covers most of his face apart from his (right/left) eye and mouth. His hair color is a midnight black as well as his eyes. He only eats raw meat and If provided dink's blood. When first meeting him he seems defensive making a loud clicking/crackling noise to warn off the guards that set him in his substitute containment cell. The first one he broke out of effortlessly. When left alone (y/n) automatically looked for a way to exit his cell. The clicking noises he made were so loud the  had to put the cell in 'sound proof mode' to ease some doctors and other subjects in nearby cells. The white wall paper had scratch marks on it with a few holes from the punches (y/n) released on it.  After realizing there is no way to escape (y/n) then looked at his surroundings, looking at the bed provided and placed up close to the right back corner of the cell. He examined it quickly before turning to look at the mirror (witch to us is the inspection glass) placing his right hand on it before he punched it, leaving a long crack on it. (y/n) then went to look at some toys near the left back corner in the cell. Picking a jack in the box toy he winds it up the wrong way then quickly fixes his mistake, after letting the melody play the toy clown jumps out startling (y/n). Then (y/n) drops the jack in the box and smash's it with his foot. When done destroying the poor toy he lets out what I assume to be a huff before he then walks over to the bed and falls on to it, after a moment it was then realized that he was asleep. All the screeching and destroying  must've worn him out, by this point 'sound proof mode' was turn off and so were the lights to the cell. The doctors (including me) were then ask to leave the examination room. That is all for today. 

{TEXT END.