HELL

Max felt as though someone stepped on his hand. Head spiraling, ears ringing loudly, he stood up against the wall, his opened eyes droopier than before.

There were 18 other people amongst him. A person with a yellow sweater-- NEIL- the one who always lost sleep over a big thing that is none of his business.

Nikki, her hair in her face, wearing a rose-red sleeveless dress with the skirt ending just above her ankles, with a yellow belt-like piece on it, stood up, "Nnrrrgghh.. where...?" Nikki managed to say.

Neil decided to lay down on the floor, but was awake. What came over the intercom startled everyone. "Hello." Everyone was jumped by this, but Willow and he (neil) cowered and covered (or, in Willow's case, lowered) their ears in fear as Willow screamed.

"What the fu..." Penny began, before being cut off by more words from the intercom. "You guys have all been gathered here to participate in a game of what I would call Murder Mystery. One of you will be the murderer. Another is detective. I will NOT say who, but keep your role in mind- it will be important later on. Rules are simple: DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, TELL ANYONE YOUR ROLE- THIS COULD GET YOU MURDERED! And PLEASE, try to survive. Last one alive and out of the house wins." The intercom said softly.

As soon as everyone got ahold of their sanity, the lights suddenly flickered. The lights turned off. Everyone downstairs could hear screaming, and flesh ripping. The lights turned on again. There, in the main hall, was Suzy, bloody throat and neck, mouth drooling blood, laying on her back, one hand on her upper chest, the other laying beside her on the floor. Her lilac knee-length long-sleeved dress was stained with blood from her wound, mostly on the back. 

Her legs were apart by 3 inches in a dramatic way. Her white-pink hair freshly moist with blood...