" Bzzz bzzzz bzzz" ugh who's calling me now.

"Ugh Kristen what is it? It's too early, and it's summer leave me be!"  I said while answering the phone and getting up at the same time.

"First of all, it's three pm and you're sleeping like a drunk koala. And two, I want you to come over. It's a week into summer break and I haven't seen you yet." Kristen said in a sassy tone.

"Fine I'll get dressed and come right over" well at least they only live three houses down.  Uhm, what to wear. I chose a stranger things hoodie and jeans. I put on mascara and threw my hair in pony tail and grabbed my phone after brushing my teeth.

"Knock knock knock"  I waited at the door for Kristen to answer.  But instead her brother came to the door.

"Ohhh, hey maya! I've missed you so much!" Finn said standing at the door. Picking me up and hugging me.

He kissed me in the forehead while putting me down and I replied. "I though you were in Georgia for filming?" I said confused.

He invited me inside and sat me on the couch.
"Well they postponed filming for another year due to like half of the cast being sick and working on other stuff. So I get to stay with you guys for another year!"

"Yes finally you can stay home for longer than two weeks! Oh and where's Kristen?" I said looking around.

"Come on M, you know her she went to grab food so me and you could 'spend quality time together' haha" Finn said shifting closer to me by the second.

"It's funny because you guys don't even like each other!" Finns mom says walking out the door on her way to a business trip. Their parents often went on business trips.

"Right..." we both said simultaneously, slowly inching away from each other on the couch.

Me and Finn had been in a "those friends who say their not dating but act like they are" kinda thing.

We've never done anything dirty nor have we kissed on the lips or held hands. We just know each other really well. I'd say he knows me almost better than Kristen. The only thing I never talked to him about and just Kristen was girls stuff like periods.

He'd always kiss my hand, cheek, or forehead, but never anything serious. We'd jokingly call each other pet names, and he's always really complimentary, but I didn't know how he felt about me.  Tough I knew how I felt about him, I could never show it. It's ruin our friendship.

Fans would always fluster us with questions but we'd play it cool and he'd do something stupid like kiss my forehead in a picture or buy me gifts.

He loved tricking his fans and the paparazzi. But we always hung out together. So it was usual for me to be with him more than Kristen. She was either with boys or making us hang out alone bc she ships us so hard. The only thing that me and Kristen had that was different than mine and Finn's friendship was I'd known her and gotten close with her before Finn.

But no one, not even her, knows about my little crush on the amazing mr.frog face.