The Girl and The Bully

By: Hailey Sparks

      A 11 year old girl named Kailey, has been “bullyfied” by a girl named Maria. Maria has “bullyfied” other people too like, Kailey’s friends. Kailey and her friends are too scared to standup for themselves. Maria is always saying rude things to kailey and her friends like, “Your ugly” and “Where did you get your outfit from, wait let me guess the dump?”

      But the bad thing is a couple days ago Maria found a new friend named Scarlet. “Together they’re meaner than ever!” Said Kailey to one of her friends. “I know right” Kailey’s friend said back. “At least I have you Sierra, oh ya and your sister, Summer.” Said Kailey in a serious voice. “Mhm, Uh-oh here comes Maria and Scarlet, the popular group, UH!” Said Sierra and Summer. “O.M.G, Maria they’re such losers!” Whispered Scarlet why Maria chuckled. “I can’t believe they’re acting like we can’t hear them.” Said Summer. “I know right.” Said Kailey and Sierra.

      “Ring……………Ring.” Rang the bell for recess. “Well got to get to class” Said Kailey. “Same here.” Said the Sisters.  “Bye dorks.” Maria said. “Can you please?” Asked Kailey and the sisters. “Stop what?” Chuckled Scarlet. “Never mind.”  Scarlet and Maria walked away. “I’m just going to ignore them.” Said Summer. “Me too.” Said Kailey and Sierra.

      They all got back to class. “Look the losers showed up, finally!” Said Scarlet. Kailey and them stayed with the plan and ignored them. “HELLO!!!” Screamed Maria and Scarlet “Wait Scarlet, it’s the silent treatment.” Said Maria mysteriously. “Let’s do the same.” Maria Said. “Ok.” Said Scarlet.

      The ignoring thing went on for what seemed like FORVER! “I’m never going to talk to those losers again.” Said Maria. “Me either.” Scowled Scarlet. “THEY’RE BRATS!” Screamed Sierra. “No kidding” Said Kailey. “Hey, why don’t you try something called perfume, Kailey?” Asked Scarlet. “Whatever Scarlet, just shut up.” said Kailey. “Sorry to burst your bubbles Kailey.” Said Maria. Scarlet and Maria walked away but then turned back.

      “WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO YOU?” Maria and Scarlet “SERIOUSLY!” screamed Kailey. “WHAT DID YOU DO TO US? YOU WERE BEIGN SO RUDE AND MEAN!” Screamed Kailey “Oh, were sorry, we didn’t mean to, do you except our apology? Said Maria and Scarlet. “I guess” The girls said. They all got settled down and started to play with each other and get along a little better, again. J

                  The end J