Chapter 1

......?
TAKEMICHI!!!
.
.
.
I felt the sword going through my body,swelling up my blood into 1 spot,My stomach turning into a knot,Why,why did it have to end this way....
.
TAKEMICHI!!! Mikey said,he came running to me."Please dont leave me!!"..... he said despratly while holding my almost dead body.Mikey was sobbing,and cursing under his breath."Im sorry mikey-kun,I don't think i can make it" I said such in a sarcastic tone....."But no matter how many times i die,i will always help you,support you,and finally save you from this dark,dark hell hole" I said with my genuine original smile.Mikey held this pity in his eyes,showing Takemichi a worrying expression,His gray stormy eyes,the one that showed no mercy,the one that did not care if you got hurt,was now a soft light black showing diffrent emotions.....
.
Mercy.
.
Pity.
.
Worryness.
.
Regret.
.
And love.
.
.
.
.
He was finally freed from the hell hole takemichthought.

Takemichi then gave mikey his last smile,as that was the last bit of strenght that he had left.........
.
.
.
.
TAKEMICHI!!!!!!"NO PLEASE NOT YET!!!" Mikey said desperately,at that point he was crying out waterfalls.He could not belive what happend.
.
His one and only soulmate,his lover,was losing his pulse and his light blue oceanic eyes were dimming by the second....
.
.
It is done..
.
.
.
.
Takemichi can finally rest in peace.
...........................................................................................
Words:237
Authors note:Hello guys!I was kind of maybe doing this at school,and just decided to let my heart out on to this book....This is actlly the most preciouse book to me that i can express my feeling too so i hope you enjoy!
And keep intouch for the next one❤👍