028

"Why did you make that video?" Momo glared at JeongYeon.

"Let's talk about it later. You don't want appa to know about that, do you?" JeongYeon whispered to her.

"Let's go?" She asked JiHyo, who just finished her food.

"The weather doesn't seem good. Be home on time." Their father instructed. They nodded.

Even though the weather seemed bad, there was very little chance of rain so they decided to go with their bike. JeongYeon grabbed her bag and went to wear her boots. She wore her specs, coolly and fixed her hair before handing her bag to JiHyo then she hopped on. She signalled JiHyo to take her seat as if she was in hurry. JiHyo rolled her eyes, scoffing and took her seat behind.

"Unnie, you're being Oppa again."

"What do you mean?" JeongYeon questioned and started pedalling.

"You're wearing this jacket again."

"So? It's not dirty."

"And you're wearing the boots again."

"They aren't dirty either. I polished them last night."

"And you're wearing your specs..."

"Come to the point, kid." JeongYeon was being fed up with her riddles.

"Why are you dressing coolly these days?"

"Because I want to look cool. And my clothes don't make me oppa." She answered, simply.

"But you look boyish. Why don't you grow your hair?"

"After graduation maybe."

"Look there." JiHyo tapped her.

JeongYeon looked behind and followed JiHyo's gaze. It was a familiar car and JeongYeon knew who was driving that. Seconds after, the window was rolled down and the driver waved to them. JeongYeon smiled, bowing a bit then focused back on the road as she didn't want to get into another accident like before. JiHyo gave a small smile and quickly looked away when the driver waved to her.

"Way to school?" He asked. They nodded.

"I'm going that way, too." He said, focusing on the road.

"Let's race." JeongYeon spoke.

"Planning to get into another accident?" He asked, chuckling and they laughed as well.

"How are you by the way?" He asked JiHyo.

"I'm fine, Oppa." JiHyo answered, politely.

"You didn't ask me." JeongYeon frowned.

"I can see you're all good by your mood. Be safe on your way." He said and rolled up the glass of the window.

The car then drove ahead and JeongYeon shrugged off, pedalling in her usual pace. She glanced back to JiHyo, whose gaze was still on the car ahead of them. JeongYeon managed to hit her head to make her come back to her sense. JiHyo whined, rubbing her head and she punched JeongYeon's back in revenge.

"Strop crushing over him. Appa will kick you out from the house."

"I'm not doing anything." JiHyo defended herself.

"I can see that. He seems a good guy. What's his name again?"

"Kang Daniel."

"You still remember his name?" JeongYeon teased, causing JiHyo to punch her back again.

"I'll fall, you idiot." She complained, handling the bicycle.

They arrived to the university on their usual time. JeongYeon parked the bike and JiHyo quickly made her way to her school building to prevent herself from being teased by her sister. JeongYeon wasn't minding that JiHyo was crushing over someone because she knew that her little sister was in that age to do that. While she was waiting for NaYeon's car, she saw her friends coming toward her.