029

"I wanted to return it to you." JeongYeon spoke, looking down while returning the box to the girl.

"Why? Didn't you like it?" The girl of the cat gang asked JeongYeon while staring the box.

"I liked it but I can't take it from you. I'm sorry."

"So, you don't like it? Are you straight?" The girl asked, taking the box and threw it behind her. One of the girls from her gang caught it.

"I...I don't like you in that way."

"What about the one-night stand? Did you think about that? I don't mind if you're straight or not." She said, stepping close to JeongYeon.

"I don't want that." JeongYeon stated with a calm look.

"How dare you to reject me? Do you know how many boys are dying just to hold my hand?"

"I don't know and I really don't want that."

"Are you shy about that? Do you need time?"

"I don't need anything from you. Forget about this."

"Yoo JeongYeon...do you know whom you're rejecting?" She asked, clenching her fists.

"I don't know anything about you." JeongYeon replied, honestly.

"Are you being arrogant because of your looks? Don't be so full of yourself."

"I'm not being arrogant and even if I'm being full of myself, it shouldn't be your concern." She retorted, looking at the girl.

"You're being boastful because of your face, right? I think, I know what to do." She raised her hand and was about to scratch JeongYeon's face, someone grabbed her arm.

"Aah..." She groaned in pain when her arm was twisted by the person who stopped her.

"Don't you ever dare to touch her." NaYeon spoke before she let go of her hand.

"You..."

"SHUT UP." NaYeon shouted and her voice echoed in the classroom.

"She didn't accept your proposal that doesn't give you rights to hurt her. If anyone will lay their eyes or hands on her..." She glared at each of them.

"...I'll not spare them." She warned before heading back to her seat and JeongYeon quickly followed her daring girlfriend.

.

.

.

.

.

"This is for you." TzuYu passed an envelope to Sana. Sana stared at her for a moment before accepting it.

"What is it?"

"I don't know. ChaeYoung asked me to hand it to you." She replied and turned her back to leave.

"Wait, are you her secretary or what?" Sana asked, grabbing TzuYu's hand. TzuYu yanked her hand back and turned to her.

"I'm her friend and I did what she wanted. If you have any problem with that then go and ask her." She retorted, coldly and walked ahead.

"Wait..." Sana stopped her again. TzuYu sighed and turned to her again.

"What now?"

"Why are you so rude to me? Did I really do something bad to you?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"I just don't like the attitude of yours. Change it."

"Who the hell are you to make me change something?"