The start.

Chichi's pov:

I was just in my room laying on my bed whistling while drawing all the rainbow friends wearing Christmas clothes because now it's December. While drawing I was thinking about a new game called Choo Choo Charles. I didn't want to play it because its genre was horror. Anyways I finally finished my drawing, and it was beautiful. I patted my shoulder with proud. I stood up from my bed and took the tape that was in my box of stuff which was opened and used it to stick my drawing to the wall. As I was about to go to return the tape, I heard Lana call my name.

I went to the living room where she was. "Yeah?" She gestured me to come sit next to her. I sat next to her and asked, "What is it?" "I won! I-In Choo Choo Charles." she said smiling while pointing to her laptop. "Well good for you." I congrats her then Lana got an idea and said, "What if-" "No" "Come on please." "No" "*Sniff* Please." Lana said giving me puppy eyes which I tried ignoring but it was just too cute, so I agree. "Okay but only this once cuz I promised to the others I wouldn't use the teleporter without them and you will get the blame, okay?" Lana nodded with excitement and took my hand and dragged me to my bedroom.

She took the small treasure box that I kept the teleporter in, and she open it and took the teleporter in it. She placed the box back and signaled me to come stand next to her. She presses the button on the teleporter, and it opened a portal. We walked in and yelled the name of the game, and we were teleported in an empty white room with a table with a telephone on it. I picked up the phone and answered with an "hello?"

Eugene: I know it's been a while since we last spoke, but something has happened in the mines I've been supervising.

"Huh?" I said in confusion then Lana said "Wait it's Eugene from the game- Ahem. We are not sure Eugene."

Eugene: No, trust me, you both will want to make time for this.

"Okay." Lana answered

Eugene: You both are looking for something big to keep your museum in business. Well, there's something big on that Island... Real big.

"Alright."

Eugene: So many friends, and even my own son, are still out there. If anyone can take this thing down, it's the both of you It'll be the biggest attraction your city has ever seen, and you guys can help an old friend."

"Cool, We're in."

"Yes, meet me on the docks at sunset. I hope you're both are ready for a little monster hunting.

"A-A monster? It's not a spider right."

Then the phone hangs up leaving me unanswered but then I asked a question to Lana hoping for an answer. "Who was that?" "That's Eugene. He'll be guiding us throughout the game but not for long." Lana answered "What? What's that supposed to m-" Before I can finish asking, two potions appeared out of nowhere and being the two little dumb girls, we are. We drank it and now we're teens (We both are 20 now). After that we were teleported in a boat with a person that I think is Eugene.

Eugene: Yessir, they call him Charles.

"Why Charles?" I asked

Eugene: Half train, half giga-spider from hell!

"WHAT?!" I yelled

Eugene: We've been planning his demise for some time now and have nearly everything in order.

I sat frozen on my spot because now I know that Choo Choo Charles isn't just a train but half giga-spider too.

Eugene: Just a few people to meet and places to see, simple errands, you both know - heh heh heh. Yessir, welcome to Aranearum, the island where miners dig their own graves... Stay close, Charles isn't the only thing to fear around here.