Intro

Have you ever thought bout' how big the universe really is?
And in this vast universe is earth the only planet where life exists!?

Well nobody knows the answer of these questions, in our world.

This is just a imagination of myself that i am going to write in this book.. this story is gonna be full of mysteries, hope you will love it..

This story is about a girl who doesn't know that the world she is living in is not her real home.. and she need to come back to her peoples to help them get out of a big trouble

_________________________________

The story opens with a girl sleeping in her bed.. her hairs tied up in a messy bun, she was tensed with her eyes closed and a small scowl on her forehead, certainly she was mumbling something..

Author's pov

Her name is Alice Whitlock. A girl, you can simply point out in a crowd of millions, she is unique by her sweet personality and her naturnal snow like white hairs which never stops to attract any beings' attention. Not to forget her sea blue eye color which will never make you tired of staring into them.

Unfortunately her parents are dead, she never got the chance to feel the love of a real parent. But she isn't an orphan, she lived with her uncle and aunty for years until it was the time for her to shift to a new place for better studies.

She thinks that her parents died because of a road accident... but only until she knew that was a LIE