🐰

If one sweet poem makes you cry, Then I'm willing to give you a Million.

Just to see you smile brightly 'cause that's my top priority.

And If a Million Isn't enough, I've give you a whole Eternity of love

Please smile, I love It when I see your beautiful face, Please smile, You're a sunshine that my heart can't keep on without.

Every night and Every moment, I think about you alot, Whenever you're not by my side, Sadness doesn't leave my mind, I can't spend another hour not being with you, It's not alright.

But seeing you makes my day bright up, These skies were black and now they're painted with a huge light blue shade and a little bunny cloud.

I'll thank you for being by my side, Forever and Ever and alright, I'll thank you by making me smile, even If I feel sad you always cheer me up~ and I promise to be on your side, forever and ever and I~ Will never leave, And stay and In our Neverland Forever.

-

This Is I think my first ever book that Isn't a story, It's more of lyrics for our girls, And on how much I treasure them, I wanted to make a book dedicated for them.

And yes, I'm keeping an oath and a promise, that I will never break.

I will forever be A Neverland, To support and Love (G)I-DLE Forever.

This whole book Is for them, and them only.

I've got Into many groups these past months and I feel sad that I'm getting less on my girls, So I wrote this 😁

First, This chapter and lyrics were dedicated to Miyeon as to the one Gossip Idle Episode where she cried on one sweet poem made a Neverland :(

She rarely cries so that moment made me cry, I love her 😭💙

- 🦋🍒