- ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ -

"Why the fuck did you grab onto me?!" I ask yelling and he just glares at me. Y/n slowly wakes up and rubs her eyes. "Oh gorgeous..it's okay go back to sleep." I say softly. "Y/n..wake up..it's Louis.." he said shaking her. "I'm alrea- LOUIS!" She smiles and jumps up and hugs him tightly. What the fuck. "Y/n, did you want to come here?" He asks and gives her head a kiss. I pull her back to me and she shakes her head. "No but I mean it's not too bad." She says and I hug her from behind. "Draco..what are you doing?" He asks me. "Giving my whole world everything she wants." I say and she looks back at me with a blank expression. "I don't think she's got everything she wants, she can do what she wants. You didn't even give her a choice." He says.

"I would like to take you back to Hogwarts but I really can't be bothered and I'm tired so you can sleep in the spare room." I say. I lead him to the spare room that I had actually done up rather nicely. "Night." He mumbled and I nodded to him before going back to mine and my darlings room. I sit down on the bed. "Don't expect much from him being here." I say as I look over at her getting back into bed. "I'm not..how could I forgot how in love I am with you and how kind you are." She says sarcastically and I sigh. "You are in love with me and I am kind when you are kind. Would you like some water?" I ask as I stand back up. "Yes please." She mumbled and I run downstairs and get her some nice cold water before coming back up. I place it on her bedside table before getting into bed next to her. I pull her close to me and rub her back up and down smiling. "You're my everything and when I lose my shit with you, I never mean to.." I whisper as I kiss the top of her head. "You really scare me sometimes Draco.." she says quietly and I sigh and nod. "I know..now get some sleep. I love you." I whisper. "I love you too.." she says.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

The next day, I woke up to y/n laughing and I shot up realising she wasn't in my arms. I run into the spare room and Louis and y/n were sat on the bed already ready for the day. Well Louis had the same clothes on as last night but my princess was ready for the day.

Y/n's outfit

"What's so funny?" I ask as I sit down on the edge of the bed

"What's so funny?" I ask as I sit down on the edge of the bed. "N-nothing..listen Draco, y/n's told me everything that you've done and as much as I want to beat the absolute fucking shite out of you, I'm not going to. Instead, I'm going to stay here to prevent anything like that from happening. I'm gonna go down to Hogwarts later to get my things then come back to you guys." He says and I clench my jaw before looking over at y/n. She's busy petting one of her cats that she doesn't look back at me. "And what if I say that this is technically my house and you're not fucking welcome here?!" I ask starting to get annoyed. "Then I'll not only tell Dumbledore what you've done but I'll also tell the cops everything you've done." He says and my eyes widen. "Fine.." I sigh and y/n gives me a nervous smile. "I'm going to make breakfast, would you like some toast honey?" I ask y/n. "Louis made me some earlier." She smiles.

He used to be my best friend and now he's causing trouble that he's fucking asking for. He's going to regret it.