00

This is part of the Author's imagination.And it doesn't affect the Author's beliefs and principles.If ever i have the same plot with the other stories,it's completely coincidental.I made this story on my own idea.Do not plagiarize.

Date started:

Date ended:

Genre:fantasy/romance.Half fiction Half non-fiction.

All rights reserved.

°Malakingtaetae
-

Some promises are meant to be broken.

Raine puffed his cheeks,lower lip slightly pointing. She sighed as she watch the white fluff slowly falling and sticking to the ground. She closed her eyes,feeling the cold bits falling on his palm.

But love make it's way to fulfill one's promises.

She ruffled his hair, suffering in deep sorrow and confusion. She should be at home to practice piano, but something or someone is stoping her to do so.

She didn't know Taehyung was always watching.

She cover her face with her
palms, and was flabbergasted when she saw tears. Pain is covering her own system. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw a man in a brown coat standing.

Taehyung was ready to fulfill his promise

Lilac-haired, pointy nose,thick eyebrows, captivating eyes, smoky eyeliner, and a blank expression. He walks slowly towards Raine. Who was busy staring at the older's features.

Taehyung did his promise.

"Remember me,Raine?"

Taehyung asked. The Blank face turned into  a happy kid. His straight lips turned into a rectangular smile. His circular eyes turned into a straight thin line. Raine smiled sweetly,heart beating rapidly as he answer

"I will never forget you,Taehyung. Promise."

But raine didn't.