J U S T O N E C A L L

A/N: Unedited. Cliche.

Just one call

Lee Je Sang

"Thank you for calling Hercules Travels and have a nice day." I said before ended the call. That was a though call from an irate man.

Is it really my fault that he missed his flight and hankers after a demanding reschedule?

Ugh.

People don't act rational these days.

Starring at the clock, I remembered that I haven't gone for lunch yet. My stomach didn't grumble that much today.  I guess his method is always effective no matter how I loathe him.

"Eat breakfast. Don't skip it." I was about to go out when he grabbed my bag pack to make me sit.

"Let go of my bag! I'm dead if I committed another late!" I whined but it's no use. I really want to get mad but with his messy hair and effortless handsome smile, who can do that? He even prepared me a healthy breakfast. Anyway, it's his hobby when he's staying at my place. Who am I to stop that kind of hobby, when I'm the one who's benefiting the most?

" You stubborn little chick. You won't be able to see our grand children that long if you won't listen. And when they accept my application there's no way I can feed you like this." He jeered while putting lots of food in my mouth.  Well, it sounded right.

NO. It did not sound right. Because it's all a lie. A memory that should be deleted in my memory! C'mon Vaye, it's been two years since he left without a single word. And that very moment that you recently have down pated was actually the last time he got something done for you.

Well, now it sounds right.

Better live with bitterness than lies.

What's wrong with me? I thought I'm cool with it now?

Ugh.

It's maybe because of those irate customers.

Great, now I'm the irate. Just great.

Moment later, the phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hi, this is Hercules Travels, how can I help you today?" I tried to sound jolly but the hell I care if I don't.

"I missed my flight. Reschedule another for me. The sooner the better." The customer ordered like I was his slave or what.

Another reschedule? Missed flight again?