𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4(𝐴𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎)

After what has happened, he stood up, didn't say a word and went outside to smoke a cigarette. His mother tried stopping him from that but he didn't listen and smoked anyway. His mother began to cry, then mom asked what is wrong until Mrs. Ava decided to tell us, and what she told us broke my heart.

It was about Chris' past, 'specially about  his childhood. All he was going through was bullying, getting panicked, love problems and even needed to visit a mental hospital every week till now. I honestly felt bad about what  happened to him but is that the reason he is cold or is mean towards me? Then I realized that I had Max's number so I grabbed my phone and texted him and waited for a response. After 10 minutes he responded and it turned out he hated girls after what has happened to him with his first love, as a kid. Because of her, he was sent to the hospital and/or a therapist. I got confused for a little moment, 'cause of the day where he had kissed me in front of his ex and I head that he hated girls and didn't have interest in them.

After an hour, all of us sat in the living room except Chris, because he somehow disappeared and his mom said that he probably went home, I mean I understand but that was a bit rude.. it's just I couldn't stop thinking about the moment he kissed me and what  had happened to him. I am thinking of why me or why he had slept with me in the bed where we had to study for our school project or just...how he comforted me from Jack. I asked myself too many questions and I still couldn't find the answer for each but something unexpected came into my mind but I thought it was wrong: I thought that maybe he... liked me. Christina saw how silent I was and asked me why I was silent and if I'm okay.

I nodded and stayed calm. Chris' mom and Christina had to leave for some reason.
I stood at the door waving goodbye to them. I liked Christina and her mom, they were such nice people and I felt so comfortable around them.

As they left, I changed into my best and comfortable pajamas and went outside to the garden, sitting at the chairs. I looked at the sky and thought to myself:
"Oh god, I can't believe what is happening to me especially in my first week at the new school, I am just so curious about Chris, he is kind of weird and it's confusing me, first he does this and that... especially when it comes to me, like why?"

The sun was about to rise then mom called me in for dinner and as I entered, I saw my other big brother has come from college. It's been a year since he's been there and we haven't seen him, I really missed him a lot so right when I saw him, I ran and hugged him very tightly. Mom told us to go sit down and start eating dinner. While eating, brother  told us how he had been in college and got himself a girlfriend. While talking about her, I had a good feeling and from what I've heard I began to like her even if that means I haven't talked or even met her yet.

After dinner, I went to my room and brother to his. I took out my diary and put some music on my phone and started writing of my confusing day. Then on my Spotify playlist, a song  played and it just fitted to the moment with Chris and the thoughts I had about him all day long, I still did to be honest. That night I couldn't sleep because of the thought of Chris, then out of nowhere a question came into my mind and it somehow made me feel like that I wasn't who I am anymore. The question was if he was also thinking about me, I normally wouldn't think of something like that but why did I think of that. This night at around 2 am I got tired and fell asleep, but even my dream kind of brothered me, I was dreaming about Chris. I couldn't believe what has been happening, my diary was filled with many pages about my thoughts of him, the song I listened to reminded me of him and just everything reminded me of Chris. Everything had to do with him.

My apologies for writing this chapter short, I thought it needed its own. I still appreciate your support! Enjoy!