Xanthostemon chrysanthus

Nagisagi Childhood AU

__________________________________________________

Nagi have always liked Isagi's eyes. He finds Isagi's deep sapphire eyes comforting. He love to stare at his eyes so much that even Isagi's parents noticed this.

"Ah, Seishiro-chan and Yocchan are so close, don't you think, hun?" Isagi's mom cheered, making the little Isagi blush and look away from his best friend, watching the famed Noel Nao's play in the World Cup League. Nagi pouted.

He hates it when Isagi looks away from him.

Isagi looked up to his best friend, Nagi. He's smart, athletic, cool and handsome. Girls would fawn over him but despite that, Nagi would always choose him.

Isagi likes that, but couldn't help asking himself if that's bad. Nagi doesnt belong to anyone nor him. But why does he feel so warm and giddy everytime, Nagi choose him?

To be honest, Isagi never thought he'll have a friend like Nagi. He was just an average kid while Nagi was a prodigy waiting to happen. Yet despite that, they stayed close to each other.

Until Nagi had to move places.

When he heard that this was his last day with Isagi, he quickly ran and ran he did to the raven's house.

Opening the door, Nagi smothered his friend in a tight embrace, no willing to let him go.

Isagi had never felt such a foreboding feeling when his usually calm friend looked at him, in fear and sadness before hugging him oh so tightly.

So for now, they continue to hug til the sun sets.

"Yoichi, you have to let Seishiro go." His usual casual father, Issei reminded him, hand still firmly holding his shoulder.

Isagi tried to break free from his father but to no avail. Nagi went to car, his eyes still looking at Isagi.

"Please, Dad, Sei is leaving." He pleaded more as the car started moving away from them.

Touching the window, Nagi smiled, a single tear running down his cheek. "Bye bye, Yocchan."

Isagi let down screams still to no avail, did his dad move. "I'm sorry, Yoichi, but we can't stop this." Hugging him tightly, Isagi just dissolves into tears and screams.

After nearly a decade, Isagi had moved on from what had happened and started his goal to win Blue Lock and become the best striker in the World.

That is until he heard someone say, "being weak sounds like a hassle." Confrontation wasn't his best suit but damn does this guy looks down at soccer.

"Hey, hold on a second!" He called out, blocking the 3 ace from Team V. "Don't underestimate soccer!" Pointing his finger at the stunned white haired boy, who looks awfully familiar.

"Hold on." The white haired boy got off the purple head's back and stood in front of Isagi.

"Yocchan?" Isagi cringed at the nickname, how did he know this- oh wait.

"Sei-chan?" Nagi chuckled and launched himself onto Isagi's arms.

"Yocchan!"  Nagi laughed, shocking nearly everyone except Isagi.

"You're playing soccer now?" The raven asked, he couldn't believe his lethargic best friend would actually play anything aside from his video games.

Burying his face in Isagi's nape, he pouted. "Is that really the first thing you wanna ask me right now..."

Isagi chuckled, "Glad to see that this part of you still exists."

"What's that supposed to mean, idiot Yocchan." Nagi frowned, still however holding Isagi's hand.

"Nagi." The purple head called out, confused that his treasure would actual have some human emotion other than being monotonously casual.

"Ah, Reo. This is Yocchan, my best friend. Yocchan, this is Reo, my benefactor. Ah and that's Zantetsu, the idiot of our team." Nagi quickly introduced him to his teammates, before dragging Isagi and running out of the cafeteria.

"What just happened?" Zantetsu dumbfoundedly asked.

Suddenly there's an extra bed in the Team Z, next to Isagi.

(Igarashi is crying next to the corner while Isagi silently rejoiced. Finally he no longer have to deal with Igarashi's sleeping habits.)

"Yocchan, let's sleep." Nagi whined, yawning still holding Isagi by the waist.

Sighing, he finally went to the bedroom with Nagi. Leaving the rest of the Team Z stunned and confused.

"What happened? Who's that guy?" Chigiri asked, frowning.

'Who does this boy thinks he is?' Bachira didn't question the implication. "Apparently, he's Isagi's childhood friend. The guy had to move ages ago."

"So you're saying, that boy is Isagi's childhood friend that he lost then found here. You sure its the first time they've met in a while? That closeness is too close for childhood friends who just recently met up."  Kunigami looked the yellow eyed boy, concerned.

The two were practically inseparable til the white haired boy showed up.

"I don't know why but we should take them away from each other." Chigiri flinched. Usually Bachira would've been completely giddy to find such a opponent near him, but he didn't like that Nagi's hogging up Isagi's attention.

Truly, Nagi is blessed, staring at his defenseless Isagi. Leaning closer, he tucked Isagi's stray hairs out of the way.

Stirring awake, Isagi found his friend staring at him.

Grumbling, Isagi pulled the white haired close to his chest, catching Nagi off guard , "Sleep."

Chuckling, Nagi tightens his hold and nuzzling closer to raven head.

Hopefully, Reo doesn't kill him for being late in their practice tomorrow.

__________________________________________________

Aaaahhh, this is my first time writing and im just gonna basically word vomit all of my brainrots here ;-;

Mostly just gonna post prompts tho,  since i suck at writing ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ