Chapter 3: Kiss

•Felix's pov •

I slept for an hour when I suddenly woke up at a sound that reminded me of crying. I stood up to see what the noise was and saw Changbin crying in his sleep. I tried waking him up, but he didn't even flinch. I sat down next to him and patted his head for comfort. After a while, I stood up and went to the bed. I slipped and fell on Changbin. I was laying on him and realized our lips were touching. In a second I stood up and quickly went back to bed.

That night I couldn't sleep well. My mind was on the kiss all night long.

|———time skip (in the morning)———|

I woke up and saw Changbin wasn't anywhere to find. I went to the kitchen where I found him making breakfast.

"Good morning Felix," he said as he widely smiled.

"Morning Hyung"

"I'm making pancakes, would you like to have some?"

"Sure thing," I said as I sat down. "Are you feeling anything better?"

"Yeah, much better, thanks to you. Thank you for last night"

I remembered the last night. When he cried in my arms. I also remembered how he cried in his sleep, while I hold him and tried to comfort him. I remembered how our lips touched because of my clumsiness.

Changbin put the plate in front of me as I put my hands on my lips thinking of his soft lips on mine. Changbin shook me and I saw the pancakes in front of me.

"You okay?" Changbin said worriedly.

"Yeah I was just thinking of something," I said and smiled.

"About what?"

"It doesn't matter, should we start eating?"

"Oh okay"

After eating Changbin gave me some of his clothes. "After you change I have a plan for what we should do," he said as my eyes opened wide and I awkwardly went to change. Walking to the bathroom thinking about what he meant by that.

When I came out he was waiting for me in the living room looking at his phone. "Oh, you are done? Awww you look adorable in this cute shirt. Wait till let me take a photo" he said as he smiled.

I stood up there and smiled at the picture.

"Okay sit down on the couch"

"What did you mean by the 'plan' earlier?

"Oh that's well, I wanted to tell you about how I feel about you"

"And how do you feel? I said as I blushed.

"Well, I think you are amazing! I'm so glad to have you as my friend." Changbin said making my hope for him to confess his feelings disappear.

"Oh.." I said looking down on my knees " That's so sweet of you, Thank you Hyung"

"I'm saying the truth Felix," he said back to me. After that there was silence. The silence was long and deeply awkward until I spoke again.

"So this is your plan? That's all you planned for today?"

"Yeah"

"Gosh, I didn't expect you to be so bad at making plans," I said as I laughed at him.

"Yah! That's not it! I'm good at it actually" he said confidently.

"Okay, then what do you want to do today?" I said, still laughing.

"hmmm, we could go to the park?"

"That's a pretty good idea!"