Josh (White Chicks)

"You know those girls ain't gonna be there!"

"Oh they'll be there." Kevin said, assured as he puts the phone on his ear.

"Hey! Josh.." You immediately perked up at the name. Kevin smirked at you.

"How'd you like to be part of the team?" He asked. You sat straight, waiting for the response.

"Yeah, yeah. We're at the hotel, I think you already know.."

"Good! Thanks man." He smiled, looking at Marcus. "We'll be able to work things out." Marcus sighed, before looking at you with a smirk.

"Ain't you lucky girl," You grinned at him and looked at Kevin.

"He's coming over here?" You asked Kevin, he raised a brow as if you're stupid. "Didn't you hear girl or are you that excited?" You giggled.

"Perhaps the latter.."

Marcus sighed, sitting down next to you. "I don't get what you see in him." You rolled your eyes. Here we go again.

Before he continues, you got a call and smirked at him. He rolled his eyes.

Half an hour later, the door was knocked as Kevin rushed to open the door. Revealing the serious squad.

Josh pulls his gloves. "Let's do this." The rubber smacks. They all come inside and immediately got into working as Kevin looked at them what the fuck.

They all arrange the furnitures to replace the needed equipments.

"Kevin, where's Y/n?" Marcus asked to Kevin. He shrugged. "Doing her make up or something." Glancing at Josh with a smirk, who looked at them questioningly.

"Y/n's apart of this?" Josh asked in confusion. Both the men raised a brow at him smugly.

"Yeah, just found out?" Marcus was cut off when the door opened, coming in a fresh clothed Y/n. She looked around in confusion at the busy environment, but her eyes locked on Josh.

They both looked at each other but he quickly looks away, demanding a member where the equipment goes to.

You kept staring though, as Marcus and Kevin wiggled their brows at her until she rolled her eyes at them with a smile.

"Alright, first we're gonna have to verify your faces. One of you need to come up at the camera first." Josh ordered, standing next to the camera man.

Kevin was quick to put his ass in front of the camera. Making rediculous at the end until Marcus pushes him off the camera, he also poses coolly.

You grinned when it was your turn. A plan in mind.

As the camera man instructs you, you tried to make yourself cute with a cute smile until it was posing time, you gave seductive poses that causes two black men to,

"Goddayum!"

"Enough." Josh said firmly, looking at his clipboard the entire time which made you a little annoyed and pout when he doesn't even notice your efforts.

They started to comparing the images. "Send the images to me after this." Josh said to the editors in monotone. But they looked at him with a smirk.

Josh dead-panned at them but a small visible blush was visible when one of her sexy image came up. It was teasing.

Minutes later..

They started putting the fake cups on the F.B.I's until it's Y/n's turn.

"Do we also need to make them bigger?" One of the members asked, looking at Josh. You looked at them in confusion.

Josh looked at him as if he was a moron. "Do you think so?" He asked back. The member looked back at you, now directly staring at your tits which made you cross your arms in embarrassment.

Josh tighten his knuckles, trying not to beat the shit out of him and staying in character. When member was met back with a scary dead gaze, he stepped back intimidated. "N-no sir.."

Josh nodded. "Then it would be too much." He stated. You getting it now, blushed harder. Looking at him in disbelief. But he ignores your gaze and ordered the others.

After the make up, you feel like a whole different person. Well not much, this mask is uncomfortable.

Looking at Marcus and Kevin though. You tried hard to hold your laugh as they looked at you annoyed.

Josh looked at him and nodded in approval.

"Perfect."

"Hey, what about me?" You stepped in front of him, looking at him excitedly. He admits, you're so fucking cute. But he kept a poker face and also nodded. Not saying a thing to keep himself from embarrassment, he turns around.

"Good business, we're gonna go." He said.

Already? Y/n looked at him in disbelief. She started cursing in her mind. She rarely sees him.

When the rest of the team got out and him last, you grabbed his arm.

It was definitely time for the black partners to leave with smirks.

Josh looked at you questioningly yet kept a robotic face. "Yes? Do you need anything more?"

You stuttered in nervousness and gave him a shy smile which caused his poker face to break a bit.