Chapter one - Peacock man.

Welcome to the first chapter! I don't want to keep you reading the intro for too long, so I'll just begin.

Yes, the name is weird. Peacock man, but there is always a story behind it. The 'Peacock man' was a young man (said to be 20-25 years old) who was hung by his younger brother, out of jealousy. When the 'Peacock Man' died, he had turned into his spirit animal, a Peacock. He is said to be half human and half peacock.

*WARNING - THIS GAME IS DANGEROUS. PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK*

To play this game you will need a pen, a candle, a match / lighter and an alarm.

*You must play this game on the 22nd of July, 3 AM.*

Once it hits 3 AM, set your alarm for 6 AM. Once your alarm is set, turn off all the lights in your house and light the candle(s). Once the candle is lit, draw a peacock on your piece of paper. Make sure to put as much detail as you can into the drawing. After you have drawn the peacock, make a wish (do not say it out loud) and then say the following words 3 times: 'On this day, a special wish had been granted.' After you have said it 3 times you MUST go to a room in your house with one door and all the windows must have curtains or blinds. Once you are in that room, close all the curtains/blinds and close the door. Try and find a hiding space in the room and if there isn't one, go to the corner of the room. (YOU MUST DO THIS AS QUIETLY AS YOU CAN.) If you can hear footsteps you have done the first part correct. Do not make a sound until you hear your alarm go off. Once your alarm goes off you know you have survived the 3 hours and it's safe to come out. (ONLY COME OUT IF YOU CANNOT HEAR FOOTSTEPS ANYMORE!!) If you can hear footsteps, stay in the corner/hiding spot until they stop. During the game at all, if you hear any knocking, ignore it and close your eyes. Do not open your eyes until the knocking stops.

If he finds you, he will send you down to another world. Once you are there repeat the game. If you survive that game then you'll be back in reality. If you fail the game, you will be stuck in the other world forever.

*RULES*
•Do not make loud noises, or he will find you.
• It MUST be 3 AM when you begin this game, not a minute before or after.
•It must be a pen, not a pencil.
•It must be paper, not card.

*DISCLAIMER: IF YOUR WISH WASN'T GRANTED YOU HAVE DONE THE GAME WRONG. NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DO THE GAME WRONG*