Born to be my baby (Richie Sambora X Jon bon Jovi)

Happy late New Years!!

Richie had been in his new band for two weeks, and he had already got drunk at least ten times a week. The band always went to the bar for a random reason, and he always drinks so much, that sometimes he can't walk back to their apartment alone. He can't even talk.

However the other guys don't seem to care much about that. They like the way he plays the guitar, and they don't want another band to come along and steel him away, so they don't care bout how much or how often he gets drunk.

Only Jon doesn't like it. He never laughs with them, when they laugh about Richie's drunk stupidity. He can get really stupid when he's drunk.

Jon is always scared. What if something bad happens to the guitarist? He likes him well No... he loves him. He loves the older man with his beautiful chocolate brown eyes and his perfect hair. Oh and when he plays the guitar and his hair is flying around his adorable face, his ass is looking so hot in the leather pants he's wears.

However the thing that Jon likes bout the older man the most, is his soft warm smile. Oh yes, that amazing, lovely, angel's smile. Richie is just perfect in Jon's eyes.

So this is why Jon is always so hurt, when Richie gets drunk outta his god dam mind. The smile that was ostensibly indelible was gone and his eyes were so empty and cold.

Today, after practising, they went to a bar again. Jon didn't want to see his secret love drunk, so he went home. He just went to his room, sat down with his guitar, and started to play random tones. Than he caught a interesting melody, and tried to improve it.

He sat there and played that melody again and again. Than he wrote down the notes, and played it again.

Outside, it started to thunder, what was followed by lightning and rain. He stood up, and went to the window to look at the rain. There was no one on the street, only a crazy, apparently drunk guy, completely wet from the cold rain. He tripped and fell on the sidewalk and said man couldn't stand up again.

"Richie!" Jon screamed as soon as he notice who the dunk guy was and ran down the stairs, and on the street. He went to the guy, who was defenceless lying on the sidewalk and helped him to stand up. He led Richie's helpless body to his room. He placed him on the chair, unzipped his leather jacket and took off his soaking wet T-shirt too.

Than he took off Richie's boots and he enwraped his hair in a big towel. All the while Richie was just gently looking at him with his empty, drunk eyes. Jon looked down at Richie's pants. He knew that the man hates going to bed in them, but Jon also knew that he wasn't the type to wear underwear, and Jon didn't want to be arrogant.

After a few seconds Richie whispered as if reading his mind. "Mm Please do it." Jon didn't say anything, he just stared at Richie, so he had to repeat the sentense. "Do it. Please." So he did it. He unzipped Richies pants and carefully pulled them down. Richie's dick was rock hard and boy did Jon notice it, but he quickly hurled a blankit into Richie's lap, and helped him to lie down on the bed. Richie closed his eyes and half-opened his mouth.

Jon was sitting on the chair as he observed Richie, until he was sure, he fell asleep. Jon sat down back in the living room with his guitar in hand, and started playing the melody again. Than he looked back on Richie, but he was still asleep.

After an hour, Jon finally finished the melody and started playing the whole song from the beginning.

"It's wonderful." Jon was disturbed by the voice, even though he knew who it belonged to. He turned around sharply, and saw Richie sitting on the edge of his bed. He still looked a little drunk, but now his eyes weren't so empty. They were full of love and satisfaction and then he noticed that smile he loves so much.

"It's as wonderful as you Johnny." Richie said as he stood up and went closer to Jon. He sat down on the chair next to him and looked into his eyes. Now Jon saw something else, something more than just love and satisfaction.

It was fear.
Pain and fear.

Richie pulled his face closer to Jon's and kissed him softly on his mouth. Jon closed his eyes and tried to ignore the taste of whiskey now in his lips form the older man. Than Richie broke the kiss.

"I- I'm s-sor." Richie blushed. Jon kissed him back as a way to shut him up as he tangled his fingers into Richie's hair as he tugged on it gently. Richie pulled the singer's body closer to his and hugged him. They ended up in bed together in each others arms, kissing and cuddling.

After that night, Richie didn't reduce the number of times he got drunk. However Jon always helped him get home in one piece so they could cuddle and talk until they where too sleepy to continue.

As for the song that Jon composed that night, "Born to be my baby" one of the great love songs of the late 80s, and as for Jon and Richie they become a couple and made it through everything together.