Holiday In Harmony

Merry Christmas, everyone! I'm having some trouble accessing the doc that is supposed to have the next holiday story. So the second tale that is suppose to come next is gonna be a bit delayed. But not to worry; I have this all set and ready to go! So, feel free to enjoy my take on that ever-loving holiday short: Holiday In Harmony!

Then, the view was back on the lovely Trollsmas Tree, as the light from the star then illuminated one last ornament on the tree: an ornament in the shape of a bright red heart that was resting in the middle of a crystal snowflake.

Mr Dinkles explained off-screen, "For our last ornament, it brings a special kind of chill, as we tell this tale about friendship, generosity, and good will. Where, no matter the gift, or the Troll you give it to, the most special thing about the holidays is the gift of getting to spend time with you."

Trolls: Holiday in Harmony

Laguna Tidepool - Anita Kalathara

McJagger - Bruno Mars

Aggie - Hillary Duff

Trollex - Anthony Ramos

Poppy - Anna Kendrick

Branch - Justin Timberlake

Mistletoe - Meghan Trainor

Tiny Diamond - Kenan Thompson

Rhyme-a-saurus - Travis Scott

Windbreeze - Carol Burnett

Santa Troll - Jim Carrey

Trollsmas Spirit - Anthony Ramos

The Troll leaders - (VAs of the Troll leaders in TWT)

The Troll ambassadors, delegates, associates, the Snack Pack - (the VAs of the Troll ambassadors and delegates in Trollstopia, the VAs of the Snack Pack in TWT and Trollstopia, and the VAs of the O.C. associates in Trollstopia: My Version (Sabrina Carpenter, Carrie Underwood, Johnathan Groff, Rebel Wilson)

There was a special feeling in the air over Trollstopia as snow fell gently over Pop Village, covering the luscious green forest with a beautiful layer of white, fluffy snow. Everywhere you looked, there were beautiful holiday decorations that decorated the village, adding more joy into this special feeling that illuminated the entire kingdom. For it was not just any season: tis the holiday season, which means only one thing: it's almost Trollsmas, the most magical time of the year. And all over the kingdom, everyone was doing something special to honor the upcoming holiday, but at the moment, in Trollstopia, we see someone getting ready for something extra special.

Up in the Vibe City spaceship, in a little spaceship house, a certain Funk Troll was in the middle of getting ready as he slid into his bedroom, currently not wearing anything as he slipped on four light green leg warmers; one for each foot. He then slipped on a white cuff around his neck and tied on a matching green bowtie, making sure it looked tied on right. He adjusted his purple hug time watch that was on the white cuff of his front right leg warmer, which opened up and played a little Funk music before he pressed a button on a silver remote that made an orange-and-yellow flower-shaped blow dryer lower from the ceiling and activate, blowing some hot air. The blow dryer made his hair wave back, keeping the wave style nice and upright before the troll then approached a brown box and pulled out a pair of golden, fluffy, earmuffs. The Funk Troll began to walk outside and exited Vibe Town, which revealed his identity, revealing to be none other than McJagger, who held the earmuffs around his neck as he said once the bubble popped when he reached the ground, "Tis the season," and placed the earmuffs over his ears so he'd stay warm.