1.

your POV.

I look out the window as the car speeds down the highway heading for the place where the set takes place. I was nervous for the role I got. I didn't know if I would get replaced or if I would be good enough at all for something as deep as the story line of this film. Pasadena Sherma Oaks in Beverley hills is where I was headed for a few weeks or so. I snapped out of my daze as the driver confronted me that we would be arriving at the set in any minute. I gathered some of the trash from the food that I had ate while on the mini road trip. The car came to a holt. After picking up my makeup bags and my backup along with the trash, I stepped out the car walking into the place where the movie would be filmed. 

Walking in I looked at the people around me dressed with perfection, Me on the other hand had saggy sweatpants and a tank top with some crocs that I found in the back of my forbidden closet.  Soon the director of the movie walked up to me with a bright smile. "ahh (y/n) (l/n) so good to know you made it safely! come with me now we need to get you dressed and ready for the first scene" (if you've watched the movie you can skip) The movie was named the fallout, its focused on two teenage girls that start off as strangers until a school shooting ends up taking place in their high school. Both terrified and scared they huddle together in a small bathroom stall choking on their spit and tears. They make it out alive but make do with the trauma replaying in their heads. They start to talk to each other and they connect with each other instantly despite their different ways of going about things. After awhile they both sat on the carpet of the floor drunk after partying with just the two of them. Vada one of the girls kisses Mia the other girl Im playing. They don't talk for a bit and Vada kisses another guy that rejects her because he isn't able to cope with his brother dying from the shooting and a girlfriend. Later after that the two girls meet again and Vada apologizes for leaving Mia with a hurry. Mia invites her to one of her events until Vada gets a news report on her phone talking about another school shooting In her area. All her happiness sinks down and her trauma comes back and she starts having a panic attack then the movie ends.

I walk into the dressing room area and see my name on a door. Across from mine has someone named 'Jenna Ortega' I shrug and walk into my dressing room. I see people with hair and makeup supplies I set my things down and get out my makeup handing it to them. "I need you to use my makeup because my skin is sensitive" they nod setting down cover girl makeup they were attempting to put on my face. I sit in the chair and watch as they fiddle with my hair aswell as my makeup until the director says it perfect. the director then leaves to shoot the first scene which im not in. They soon finish and it looks okay, I could have done better, After they leave I fix up my makeup and hair. Headed for the food in the front, I take a left to see people heading for the first scene, Me personally I have no interest in that im more worried about the pink and white donuts that are displayed on this table.

After I finish my donut I wash it down with orange juice making sure not to spill it on my outfit. I sit on the couch and scroll through my DMs because I find them funny to read. People talking about there love for me and others being dirty and sexual towards me, there's nothing wrong with that but there most likely minors. Whenever I see a nice and loving dm I make sure to type back with a thank you. The director calls me in for my scene and I walk into the set which is a yellowish bathroom. Another girl is here, I believe she is Jenna Ortega but Im not to worried about that at the moment I get into my position as the set starts.. Jenna/Vada walks into the bathroom as I silently apply makeup. She does her part making a small giggle. cute. She laughs again and then says "you don't even need to wear makeup.." then my part "sorry, what?" then she said louder while washing her hands "I just said you don't even need to wear makeup.." "I-" before I finish my sentence a loud bang sound happens causing Mia and Vada to snap there heads. then a scream comes "what was that?!" says Vada as another gun shot fires outside the bathroom. "is that a gun.." says Vada as her and Mia run into the bathroom stall. 

"CUT" yells the director as she signals for us to take a break. We come out the stall. Me and Jenna give each other a stare inside the break room alone until I come up to say something "im (y/n)....by the way" she nods "Jenna" I rest my head on my hand "not much of a talker?" she chuckles and looks down while fiddling with her hands. I observe her up and down, already taking a liking to her appearance. 'she's just my type' I think as I stare at her features more vividly until she catches me. "is there something on my face?" she asks trying to figure out why I was staring at her. "no your just cute.." I see her face faintly light up although it was hard to tell. The director comes in to tell us were back on in 2 minutes, we get up and head to the set side by side not saying a word.

.

.

.

.

A hour later were almost half way through the movie. We started at 8am and ended at 11pm. The cab comes and I gather my things. I get into the cab to see Jenna already in it with her things. She looks over at me silently and looks back out the window. "you were good today Jen." I say to her as she looks at me with a nod. "you to..I hope we can be friends" The rest of the car ride was silent. I scrolled on my phone looking at croc gibbets because my crocs were plain as hell, whilst Jen just stared at the city lights outside the window. We arrive at the hotel and we get are keys, more like one key. The director suggested we share a room due to the high prices of this hotel. We walk into the elevator that's overlapped with mirrors, Jenna presses the 6th floor and we go up. My stomach feels weird as the thick sturdy rope catches the elevator so it doesn't fall. The door opens and we walk down the fancy hallways to room 616.

I walk into the room and set my things on my bed, I start to unpack things in drawers. Once my bag is empty I put it into the offered closet. I looked over at Jenna as she sprawled out onto the bed. I walk over to her side of the room and close the windows. I start to take off my clothing until im only in my under clothes. Jenna peaks under her arm thinking that I don't know but she's quite obvious. Grabbing pajama shorts and a tank I walk into the bathroom and close the door taking a shower. I do my regular skin care and get out hopping into bed. Jenna drags herself out of bed and does the same thing, before getting in bed she shuts the light off before we both fall asleep..

PURRR. but imma try to make longer stories but this was just something to put out there.