Chapter 1

Music blaring. Head pounding. Shot after shot after shot. Memories of last night were flooding into my brain. This is how mostly every weekend went for me. Parties, boys, and drinking. My parents would be ashamed of me if they were even around to see how I turned out. When our pack was attacked a couple years ago they were killed protecting me. As you can see, I've never quite recovered. Now I'm living on my own because my parents left me with all the money I would need. I am a rogue which makes me "dangerous" according to werewolf law. Right now I'm in New York City. However, I have way too much baggage here which I would rather not discuss... So I'm going to a HUGE party tonight and then heading as far away from here as possible.

PARTY:
I showed up in a short and tight red dress that made my curvy figure look great. My long black hair was curled and I had a smokey eye to bring out my piercing green eyes. I took 3 shots right when I got there and then headed to the dance floor. Immediately a guy came behind me and I started grinding on him. I could feel him getting hard and it was really turning me on. I wanted him. After all, it was my last night in the big apple. He took me to an empty room. He asked,
"What's your name sexy?"
"Whatever you want it to be baby" I never told any of the guys I sleep with my name. They get too emotionally attached. He started kissing me and I moved my lips in sync with his. His hands trailed down my chest and he started rubbing my boobs through my dress. I moaned and he shoved his tongue into my mouth and started exploring. He went down to kissing my neck so I started taking off his shirt. He ripped off my dress and took off his pants.
"God your hot I'm going to make you scream baby" he whispered into my ear. He took off my underwear and bra and started licking and squeezing my boobs. I was tired of his teasing me so I went on my knees and took off his underwear so I could suck his dick. I decided to be the tease now so I licked him up and down and put all of him into my mouth. I was bobbing my head and giving him a really good blow job.
"Oh god I'm gonna cum baby don't stop" just as he said that I stopped...just so I could tease. This must have made him mad because he instantly rolled me on my back and slammed into me. He was really big!
"Oh god mmmmm" I couldn't help but moan because this guy really knew what he was doing. He was pounding me so hard you could hear our skin slapping together. He was grunting and moaning as was I.
He grunted and said "I'm gonna cum" We both came at the same time. He tried to cuddle me but I didn't let him. I never spend the night with a guy. I'm apart of the hit it and quit it mind set. So I got up, got dressed, and left. I returned to my apartment to pack up all of my stuff. I decided I would go to California because I've always wanted to live there. I bought a plane ticket to LA and I was so glad to finally escape New York.