In home . . .

Y/N entered the house to hear screaming and moaning coming from Lucy's room. They ignored it the best they could, despite it being extremely annoying. They walked to their room and look at their bed to see a box of chocolates.

Y/N : " Who?.. Oh my god.. the twelfth time this month . What maniac breaks into your room and leaves you roses and chocolates? "

They put it in a bin that has a bunch of boxes of chocolates in them. Y/N did like chocolate, but they thought if they ever ate it, they would be poisoned or some shit.

Y/N : " Fuck me with a ten foot pole, I hate this more than life. "

They flopped onto their bed and groaned loudly . They rolled over and saw their game daddy .

Y/N : " Fuck it. Might as well play. "

Y/N grabbed it and started playing. They grabbed a bag of chips they bought yesterday, but never opened. Y/N tried to relieve their stress for once . They where tired of being annoyed.

Lucy knocked on Y/N's door. Y/N ignored for a while and Lucy stopped and left. Y/N got up and opened the door. They sigh in relief as they turn around to see what a mess they live in. They decide to clean up a bit. After cleaning , they would lie back down , trying to think of other things to do .

Y/N : I could wash all my dirty clothing. "

Y/N got up and did so. After they washed the clothes , they put it in the dryer .

Y/N : " Wow.. I'm finally cleaning up. I feel a lot better now. "

Y/N stretched a little and went back in bed.

Y/N : " I'll take the clothes out tomorrow... "

They fell asleep and heard their window open. They where tired of ignoring it and opened their eyes to see Peter, holding a stuffed animal. They always knew something was off about Peter .

Peter : " O-Oh! Your awake?.. I brought you this! "

Y/N : " Mind explaining? "

Peter walked to Y/N and gave them the stuffed animal.

Peter : " Sorry for walking in your house, I was just.. "

Y/N : " Just what? I want answers. Why are you doing this and when do you do this ? "

Peter : " I do it when you are sleeping or not home.. "

Y/N slapped Peter across the face. Peter grabbed perfume and a cloth an dumps the bottle of perfume on it. Peter puts it over Y/N's mouth and nose . He watches as Y/N faints , falling into his chest .