Christmas Oneshot ❤

A cold breeze falls opon the ship of the Strawhats as Christmas Day is nearing. Muffled laughs and giggles can be heard from outside the Sunny. 

"SANJI! WE SHOULD HAVE A BIG PARTY FOR CHRISTMAS TOMORROW! ——AND A HUGE FEAST TOO!" Luffy shouted.

"Bah! You're only asking because you want to eat all the food." Sanji grinded his teeth on his cigarette in annoyance.

Robin chuckles, "I think that'd be a lovely idea.. Ah, maybe we should invite a few pirate friends?" 

Luffy's eyes widened and stars appeared as if he had the biggest idea ever, "RIGHT! THAT'S IT ROBIN, I'LL INVITE ALL MY NAKAMA. HEHEHE~"

"Oh Robin-Chawn, you're such a genius!~" Heart eyed Sanji basically moaned (? 💀)

"Shut up you perverted chef, I've had enough of your moaning today." Zoro groaned in irritation.

"HAH?! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS YOU MOSSHEAD." Sanji spits as he lights on fire in a rage.  

"Tch, Swirly-Brows."

"Oh! Should we head to the nearest island to shop?" asks Nami as she ignored the two idiots.

"We should really plan out what we should buy..." Robin adds.....

The conversation between Zoro's crewmates eventually tuned out.

Zoro goes back to his thoughts, ignoring all of his crew mates because the only thing he could think about was his boyfriend. (𝘈𝘩. 𝘐𝘧 𝘓𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘛𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘰?... 𝘏𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺..) 

"..ro! Zoro.. ZORO!!" 

"Hm?.. Ow- uh why are you shouting so loudly..."

Jinbe, a little confused because he's newer to the crew "You've been zoning out Zoro." 

"YOHOHOHOHO! I see! It's because you're thinking of your boyfriend right?" Brook questions with some mischief.

"WAH-?! I- no... shut it.." Zoro's face was somehow a brighter shade of red and pink than the cooks heart eyes (somehow 😨).

"You know, you aren't a very good liar when it comes to love." Nami giggles

Zoro groans and pouts out of frustration and embarrassment.

"Don't worry Zoro, we all accept you! Don't mind their teasing hehe." Chopper beams.