My OC's cause im so original /j

Name: Kaitlyn Emmerson

Age: 10

Personality: She is a sweet and tender child on Harvey street. She is the opposite of her twin brother.

Aliases: Katie, Kater Skater (By Audrey), Kates (by Kris)

Afflictions: The Harvey girls, Bobby, Gerald, Frufru, Richie, Lucretia, Tiny, Kris

Goal: To be Friends with everybody (sO oRiGiNaL)

Appearence: She is a light skinned girl with dark hair. She has two pigtails tied by sky blue scrunchies. She has dark purple earrings. She wears grey overalls with a big pocket in the middle. She has a dark blue, long sleeved shirt beneath it. She has a smiley face pin on the left side of her overalls.

Family: Kristopher (Twin brother), Two Unnamed mothers

Trivia:

-Her smiley face pin was a small gift from Kris when it was their 5th birthday.

-She had globophobia, but now she outgrew it.

-Katie plays the keyboard. She was seen with Gerald practicing their instruments.

-She is the only person that Kris trusts fully.

-if She and her brother are seperated, they can sense where the other is.

-She is the older twin.

Name: Kristopher Emmerson

Age: 10

Personality: He is a short tempered boy with a soft spot for a few people. He can be caring and sweet, but he's usually the opposite of his twin.

Aliases: Krissy (by Katie), Kris, Kris dissmissed (by Audrey), Kristoffee (By Audrey)

Afflictions: The Harvey girls, Bobby, Gerald, Frufru, Richie, Lucretia, Tiny, Katie

Appearence: He is a light skinned boy with dark hair. he has a white long sleeved shirt and over it is a short-sleeved jacket that is the color blue. He has dark blue pants and greenish blue shoes.

Goal: To protect those he loves most. (wow)

Family: Kaitlyn (Twin sister), Two Unnamed mothers

Trivia:

-His eye color was revealed to be sky blue, however his sister's eye colors were never revealed.

-Kris and Frufru sometimes gossip together.

-Katie got him a cat pin for their 5th birthday, though he states he dosent wear it anymore and leaves it in their room.

-He was originally Katie's older mean brother who teamed up with the bananas.

-He loves animals and has a bunch of them in their house.

-He smells like dark chocolate.

-He is a book worm.

i love these fumky little dudes