One chapter.

Disclaimer - 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝘼𝙐, 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿

Thank you

※ || Start || ※

— ah~...ngh~...put it in already Yoriichi~... - Sumiyoshi moaned while laying down on the bed completely naked as the other was slowly and painfully playing with his erect dick to masturbate it making the other impatient.

— Already? - Yoriichi said while continuing to make an up-and-down motion on Sumiyoshi's dick while also rubbing on the tip of it making it have small excretions.

— Yes~...ah~.. - Sumiyoshi moaned again with his head turned to his right, his eyes glued shut, with a large blush across his face while sweaty and hot.

— Alright - Yoriichi said with his usual and unfazed face, which was changing due to his excitement along with a small blush across his face. Sumiyoshi felt that hand on his dick now removed and that pleasurable act now stopped, he turned his head back now looking at Yoriichi, who took off his shirt, revealing that well-formed torso, abdomen, and arms.

 Yoriichi, then put down his pants, along with his boxers, revealing that large erection that was hiding in his pants. Sumiyoshi seeing Yoriichi before him completely naked made him more excited, his breath was now more hitched.

— Turn around Sumiyoshi - He said with a hoarse voice, Sumiyoshi did as told spreading his legs a bit, and Yoriichi inserted one finger in Sumiyoshi's asshole which made the other groan - Does it hurt? - Sumiyoshi nodded a no, Yoriichi then inserted the second finger which made the other moan. Yoriichi made a scissor-like movement stretching out his hole until his dick would fit, which took 3 fingers, Yoriichi took out his fingers which were now wet.

He got out a condom and put it on hastily (protection first :D) — I'm putting it in - Yoriichi then slowly inserted his dick, with the head now in, which made the other moan, he slowly and painfully inserted his dick fully in making the other more impatient. Now with his dick fully inserted into Sumiyoshi, Yoriichi started to make small and slow thrusts gradually increasing his speed.

— F-faster~..ah~ — Sumiyoshi moaned while feeling Yoriichi completely filling him inside. Yoriichi followed and increased his speed more. Yoriichi eventually hit Sumiyoshi's prostate, making him moan loudly.

Yoriichi increased his speed now giving fast, and deep thrusts each thrust hitting Sumiyoshi's prostate making him delirious and filled with pleasure. Yoriichi's face was now changed due to excitement his whole body was sweaty and hot, his ponytail now slowly and slowly becoming loose.

— Ahh~!..ah~!...mm~! - Sumiyoshi felt like he was floating in clouds as his head became fuzzy filled with nothing but pleasure, tears now falling down from his eyes due to pleasure, his mouth almost fully opened with strands of saliva visible, and drool falling from the side of his mouth, as with each thrust Yoriichi gave he cummed, his body now trembling covered with sweat, while with each movement the bed would squeak and occasionally hit the wall.

— Ahh~!!..Ah~!..Slow..down~!.. - Sumiyoshi tightened his grip on the bed sheets, as Yoriichi was still giving faster and deep thrusts hitting Sumiyoshi's prostate while holding him by his hips.