Vigilante Deku x DC

This story would take in a universe where both MHA and DC comics merged. So heroes and villains like Superman, Batman, and The Joker would be featured. The hero ranking will work on 5 criteria. The number of crimes solved by a hero, the number of civilians saved, the public opinion, threats stopped, and popularity. Each of these functions will be in a separate ranking. For example, for the crime ranking, Batman would be 1st since he's more focused on solving a crime. Superman would likely rank as 3rd or 4th since he's more focused to save civilians than solving some crime. For public opinion and threats since stopped, those categories would go to Superman because of his reassuring presence and personality. Batman would rank as 3th down to likely 5th because of his terrifying appearance and his cold yet sometimes wholesome personality. The overall hero ranking will be calculated by adding the rankings of the criteria. So if Superman is ranked 3rd for crimes solved, but 1st for popularity, threats stopped, public opinion, and civilians saved. Then he'll likely be ranked 1st in the IHR (International Hero Ranking). Also for the quirks, you should know every hero's powers would be listed as quirks except for aliens like Superman and Brainiac. For example, Black Canary's Quirk would be the same as her powers. So her Quirk's name is Canary Cry, and the quirk's abilities are the same as in the comics.

Now let's talk about the plot, Izuku Midoriya is the son of famous scientist Hisashi Midoriya and Inko Yagi Midoriya. Not only Hisashi is a scientist but he's also the vice president of the HPSC (Hero Public Safety Commission). Hisashi is a hard-working man who doesn't enough time have to see his family because of his work. Inko is a kind, loving mother who supports his son no matter what. She's also the little sister of Toshinori Yagi, AKA All Might. The number one hero in Japan and ranked 16th in the IHR. All Might have a daughter named Tomori Yagi, who she and Bakugou would be Deku's childhood bullies. The plot would follow the anime except that All For One would find out that All Might chose Midoriya as his successor thanks to someone. Izuku would be Yagi's successor at age 10. Midoriya's kidnapping would lead to All Might's second battle against AFO. The 1st fight was won by All Might who would suffer no bad injuries. The 2nd would be like the 1st, except that both AFO and All Might almost die and Deku is "dead". Weeks before Izuku's kidnapping, Ra's Al Ghul would be told by a foreteller that a green-haired Japanese would be his successor. After Izuku's funeral, Ra's took his body and revived him thanks to the Lazarus Pit. 6 years later, Midoriya would come back to Japan as a vigilante whose name will be chosen by you readers.

How do you think of it?