.+ The 8 Nations of Celestia +.

Natura (Nature) - A lush nation in southwestern Celestia, split into two major zones, ruled by two different rulers. The top half is the Flores region, filled with plains and light undergrowth, the lower half is the Virgulta region, covered in dense undergrowth and rainforests.

Glacies (Ice) - A snowy, frigid "wonderland" in northwestern Celestia. It gets its nickname from the magnificent views, mountains, and forests there. Glacies has both tundra and taiga, the palace is located in the tundra, while most citizens there make their homes in the taiga.

Bellum (War) - A semi-dry nation in the lower middle of Celestia. There's a small part of the Nalah desert that enters the Bellum nation from the east, and some of the lush forests of Natura protrude from the west. Bellum is mainly composed of savannas and parched ground, like the dry ground near a canyon.

Ignis (Fire) - The dryest nation in Celestia, located near the middle of Celestia, but a little east of Bellum. There are two major nature locations in Ignis, the vast Nalah desert, and the Asphalt Canyons, which, as you could tell by its name, has black, almost asphalt-like canyons and plateaus. There's also a reddish-orange portion of the canyons too.

Oceanus (Ocean/water) - A gorgeous nation located in the blue-green, clear waters of southeastern Celestia. There are hundreds of scattered islands all across the nation, most of the kingdom is underwater, but there is a large island in the middle of the nation of Oceanus where the surface palace is found. If you go even more south, you'll reach a peninsula that is also some of the Oceanus nation's territory, where most creatures who prefer to dwell on land reside.

Tempus (Time) - A nation just north of the center of Celestia, covered in vast savannas and a little bit of frigid, snowy land to the west. Just glancing at the kingdom would make it seem very boring, but there are many "time capsules" all across the nation, and in the heart of Tempus, there's a huge cyber city where a large chunk of the population resides, but not many outsiders can go there.

Caelum (Sky/ground) - Surrounded by huge mountains, this nation is located in northeast Celestia, of tall mountains, grand caves, and flat terrain. The Caelum nation is split into two parts just like the Natura nation, the portions are called the Montes region, and the Campestre region. The Montes region is mainly comprised of mountains, caves, and valleys, while the Campestre region is comprised of flatlands, plains, and very small thickets.

Fulgur (Lightning/electricity) - A nation isolated south of Celestia, jagged islands as if they were made by thunder and lightning itself, is where the Fulgurians supposedly make their home. Though, no one has seen a Fulgurian in at least a century. Those islands are surrounded by a thunderstorm barrier, flying there would be foolish, and you would most likely die if you tried to fly there. They say the Fulgurians are vicious beings who kill people on sight, though no one knows if it's true or not.