A Dream to Reality

This is my first time so ENJOY!!(;

And please vote and comment on my book. Hope you like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a dark lonely night all alone at home. I sat in my bed just listening to the sound of the rain.I heard noises coming from the living room. Then the lights went off. Just like that. I wasn't all that scared because I thought the rain had knocked the power out.

But all at once my door crept open with the thunder roaring like a gigantic lion growling with anger.As I tiptoed through the darkness to close the door, a muffled voice came across the back of my neck. I turned around slowly to find a dark silhouette like figure stand before me.

"Long time no see" said the figure with a smirk spreading across its face. It was like I was on a trance. Like he put a spell on me with his deep satin brown eyes. "Come",he said "Let's make one".

It was almost like my body was speaking for me because I took him by the hand and he led to my bed and lay me down. The moonlight revealed his face. It was an old friend that had a big crush on me.

He started kissing my legs then between my thighs and moving up to my stomach to kiss me on the neck. Biting my bottom lip to fight the urge to moan. Whispering in my ear, "I love you. I want you. I need you. Can I have you"? Before I could get a word out he kissed me passionately on the lips while his hands rummaging all over my body.

Taking off my bra to fill me up and taking off my boyshorts to squeeze my ass. I moan intensively while his toungue is peeking into my mouth and scarfing down my throat."I want you to do something for me" he asks. "What?" I replied kind of scared. "Open your mouth", at first I had a shaky feeling he was going to shove something down my throat.

But when I did, he just put two fingers into my mouth and told me to suck them. I didn't know what that meant and I guess read my befuddled facial expression and said, "You'll soon find out" with a grin spreading across his face. He took his fingers out me mouth to put his tounge in. He said, "This will hurt a bit" and slid his fingers into my secret entrance.

I moaned with both pain and pleasure while he moved his fingers back and forth over and over again.

It felt like his hands were tap dancing on the inside of me. I pulled him closer to me with my legs to feel how bad he was hurting and heated down there.

Alas he pulled his fingers out and stuck them into his mouth to savor the taste of me. He kissed me and whispered, "I want you so bad it hurts. Do you want to feel how bad it hurts baby?" In my head I wanted say no but my body took over me and said yes.

He said with a smile, "I thought so". Then with all his power, he forced himself inside me. Because it hurt so bad but felt so good, I screamed at the top of my lungs and ended with a soft whimper. He started out with a slow stroke feeling him take it in all the way sucking me on neck going down to my breasts and grabbing me on the waist squeezing me hard.

"Have you ever tried Doggie Style?" he asked and I replied no not really admitting that I am a Virgin. He turned me over and whispered in my ear, "ENJOY". And with full force he shoved his dick up my ass and starts pounding my brick wall.

I screamed,hollered,moaned, the whole nine yards. He's grabbing me on my hips pulling closer to him and reaching upward to grab my breasts and pulling my hair to bring my lips up to his. "Faster". I cried and he was toying with me. Even louder than the first "DAMMIT JOSH GO FASTER!!!!" And he went faster and harder and deeper than before.

When we were done body felt like breaking down because I was so tired. Also I felt like taking a shower but I just laid there and went to sleep. Sleeping on him,feeling his arms tense up tighter around me. Hearing he heart beat a mile a minute. Softly kissing me on the neck. Feeling like it was real but it was only a dream...........

~~~~~~~~~

Well thats the end I hope you liked it and please gie my ideas on a new one. I'm dying to write your thoughts. Until next time...... I love you guise!!!!!!!!!!!

Setaleyia