013

"I'm going to the drink machine thingy do you guys want anything?"

"Vending machine." Scaramouche corrected from besides you."

"That's what I said.."

you were in the cafeteria with your friend group composed of you venti hutao childe signora and finally scaramouche.

itto couldn't join you because he had lunche detention rest in peace. while dottore had someone to tutor. sucks being at their places.

"I want tea!" both hutao and venti said at the same time.

"you guys just got it last time." you playfully rolled your eyes at them.

"Yeah no we want real tea, aka the cold thing with ment aroma." venti explained not talking about the tea but THAT tea.

"Yeah, sure then!" You said getting up from your seet, scaramouche was about to stand aswell but you raised your hand signaling him that you'll be fine on your own.

he sits down looking stoic like always, you then went to a hallway that leads leads one of those vending machine.

you selected a strawberry milk with two tea cans for the 'tea wanters'.

paying up the drinks you noticed someone approaching you from your peripheral vision.

it didn't bother you at first you just ignored them and continued with your pace to the cafeteria, but when they called for you you tuned aroud.

it was a brown haired guy with green eyes, and he was tall.

well everyone compared to YOU is tall

"umm hi, Y/n, right?" he asked. he seemed nervous asf but why?

"Yeah that's me. do I know you?"You asked.

"well, we haven't met but, umm... nevermind Mr zhongli is calling for you. come with me." He said turning aroud starting to walk.

shit what did I do

you still followed him curious about what Mr zhongli wanted you.

"So, uhh, you're new here right?" he said trying to start a conversation.

"I am." you still replied with short response.

"n-nice, uh."

you arrived in an empty classroom and he oppened the door for you to come in.

"uhh, Mr zhongli is a history teacher, what is he doing in an art classroom." you asked confused.

"eh uhh, that's where all teachers eat their lunches I guess?" He answered not serious about his own response.

mr zhongli has his own office.

"uhh sorry but umm, my friends are kinda waiting for me now I gotta go. y'khow don't wanna make them worried eh." you tried making an excuse, and you started walking off.