Chapter 4: Confession

•Changbin's pov •

And that's how it was for the past 3 months. Felix and I hung out almost every day and we had a great time. At school, I had lunch with him, and his friends Seungmin and Jeongin. Minho Hyung, Jisung, and Hyunjin also tagged along with us. We usually hung out at Minho's dance studio, watching movies or just having fun on our own. 

I went to see my relatives in another city so it's been a week since I last saw Felix. I came back and we already made a plan to meet up at Minho's studio.

I walked and Jisung, Jeongin, Minho Hyung, and Hyunjin were already there.  "Hey guys, how have you been?"

"Nothing much, we were hanging out every day, but you didn't miss anything special," Jisung said as others nodded with him.

"Oh I see, is Felix here yet?" I said.

"No, Seungmin said they will be late a bit," Minho said as I sat down next to him.

"Oh, that's fine."

•Felix's pov •

Seungmin and I were running after we miss the bus. We were running for the past 20 minutes and Seungmin was out of breath, but I didn't care since I wanted to see Changbin as soon as possible. "C'mon Seung we are almost there!!" I said hoping he will go faster.

"Felixxxxx I can't anymore let's take a break, please."

"Okay okay, fine we can walk now since we don't have much left." I gave up and started walking.

At the studio, he complained about how tired he was, but I didn't mind it since it was my fault we miss the bus. Seungmin opened the studio's doors and fell to his knees. "Oh lord, I'm so tiredddd."

"You will be okay Hyung," Jeongin said as Seungmin sits next to him.

I entered the room and my eyes started searching for Changbin. "hi Hyung!" I said after they found him.

He rushed to me and grabbed my hand. He dragged me out of the studio to a room beside it. He pushed me inside of it and pinned me against the wall. Our eyes met and he looked deep into them.

"Changbin, what are you doing-?" before I could finish my question he kissed me. He kissed me passionately and his lips were soft. They tasted like strawberry chopsticks. He finally pulled away and I looked at him more confused than I already was. 

"Felix, I'm not sorry I kissed you okay? You are making me go crazy every day more and more. You are just so adorable and perfect. I hate when people touch you and it makes me so angry that I want to punch them. You make me happy and every time I see someone talking to you, it makes me feel so jealous.  I like being around you. I love the way you smile, I love how you can make me blush with little things. I love your laugh I love everything about you." Changbin said out of nowhere and kissed me again. He grabs me by my cheeks, but he is gentle. He pulled apart and looked directly into my eyes. I looked back at his and saw fear. I didn't know what he was afraid of.

"Felix, I like you...no, I love you. And before you reject me I tell you forward that I won't give up on you, on us. I want us to be together." his last words were before leaving me alone in the room, without actually knowing what happened. I stayed in the room for a bit, I sat down.

'I cannot believe it'  I thought to myself, 'Changbin kissed me. We kissed, again' 

I just sat and I could think of Changbin's lips on mine.

•Changbin's pov •

I ran back to the studio and pushed the door. I looked at Minho hyung and smiled. "Hyung, I did it! I told him how I feel!" I said out of breath.