Chapter 1

"OLIVIA LETS GO" I hear Colson scream from downstairs. "IM COMING" I say as a grab my backpack and head down the stairs. "Bye Mom!" I say as I grab a water bottle off the counter and head out the front door. "Thanks Col" I say as I sit down in the passenger seat. "You know it" Colson says as he pulls out of my driveway. "You know my drummer that goes to a different school?" Colson asks as he drives. "Yeah, Rook?" I ask as I start answering people off of snap. "Yeah, he's coming to our school this year" Colson says as he drives. "Oh really?" I ask as I look at Col. "Yep, Im so excited because the whole band will finally be at one school" Colson says. " And Olivia" He adds. "Yeah way to know you think of me" I say as I punch Col's arm as we pull into our high school. "Bro that hurt" Colson says as he pulls into our parking spot. "Shut up, no it didn't" I say as a grab my backpack off the ground. "Hey Olivia, can I talk to you real quick?" I hear our principal say as we walk into school. "Yeah" I respond. "Bye Col, love you" I say as I start to walk towards the office. "Bye Via"Col says as he walks down the hallway. "I was wondering if you would give the new kid a tour of the school today?" My principal asks as I walk into his office. "Yeah, I would love to" I say as I sit down. "Perfect, His name is JP Cappaelletty and he's a senior. We put him in all of you and Col's classes" My principal says as he types on the computer. "Ok!, When do you want me to give him the tour?" I ask looking around. "He should be here during 3rd hour, so we will call you down then" My principal says as he faces me. "Ok!, I'll see you then" I say as I get up and head out the door. I head straight to my first hour, where Colson will already be. I walk in and sit down. "Colson, bro I have to give Rook a tour of the school today" I say as I grab my stuff out of my backpack. "Thats sick" Col says. "Yeah, so I wont be in 3rd hour." I say knowing Colson is going to say something about that. "WTH, This shit is rigged" Colson says flipping out. "COLSON BAKER LANGUAGE" Our teacher says from her desk. "Sorry" Colson says apologizing. "Ha, what a loser" I say as Colson turns around. "Shut up" Col says as our teacher stands up.