Cast

(MAIN CHARACTERS)
-Eeveelution Squad(Appeared In The first episode, well some)(Credit to Ev-Zero and The Eeveelution Squad Wiki for the Info:)

1 Sunshine The Eevee(133)
Age: 3 (Chapter 1 to Current Chapter)

Level: 5
Nature: Naive
Characteristic: Highly curious
Ability: Adaptability
Moveset:
- Tackle
- Baby-doll eyes
- Attract (Learnt in Chapter 2)
- ??

Just an ordinary Eevee. She always gets along with the others. She's often shy at first whenever she meets new Pokémon. She loves to play and have fun. She often spends most of her times with Sylveon(Silvia).

Backstory:
She was abandoned after her parent got attacked by a horde of wild Pokémon. Later she was found by Vaporeon(Crystal), Jolteon(Speed), and Flareon(Flare). She considered them as her family ever since the day she was hatched.

2 Speedy/Alan/Jolty/Speedy/Yellow (Champion name)/(The Yellow Flash) The Jolteon (135)
Age: 16 (Chapter 1 to Current Chapter)

Level: 98
Nature: Rash
Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
Ability: Volt Absorb
Moveset:
- Thunderbolt <- Thundershock <- Swift
- Substitute <- Shadow ball
- Quick attack <- Tackle
- Double kick <- Pin missile <- Iron tail

He was once a Pokémon Champion and a leader of a rescuer team called "Yellow Thunder" but currently, he's a gardener instead. He was known as "The Yellow Flash" because of his speed. He was also known as Yellow the Jolteon due to the fact he used that name to enter the tournament. He got his current look after Flareon(Flare) accidentally burnt him (aka Flamethrower).

Backstory:
A week before he was hatched, his parents were attacked by a wild Rhydon in front of their house. The front door was sealed during the attack. Thanks to that, the other wild Pokemon ignored the house. During the first few days after he was hatched, he started to look for his parents but he couldn't find them. At age 10, he decided to become a rescuer in hope of finding his parents someday. He decided to evolve into Jolteon to protect his friend when they were surrounded by wild Pokémon. About 2 years after he found Eevee(Sunshine), he met Espeon(Pearl) on his way home. After awhile, he helped her buy their current treehouse and moved there after it's fully built.

3 Lazuli/Glacy The Glaceon (471)
Age: 15 (Chapter 1 to Current Chapter)

Level: 58
Nature: Hasty
Characteristic: A little quick tempered
Ability: Snow Cloak
Moveset:
- Ice beam
- Icy wind <- Quick attack
- Bite
- Tackle

She was kind and joyful. After her dad abandoned her and her sister, Leafeon(Leaf), she started to become more aggressive towards others beside her sister. She rarely shows her soft side to anyone else beside her sister.

Backstory:
After her dad abandoned her and her sister, Leaf(Leafeon), she lived in a small cave with her sister. She evolved into Glaceon when she went to a snowy mountain without letting her sister known about it and found a big icy rock. When she met Espeon(Pearl) for the first time, she tried to attack her but her sister stopped her. After awhile she calmed down and took her a few days to agree with her sister.

4 Silvia/Sylvy The Sylveon (700)
Age: 15 (Chapter 1 to Current Chapter)

Level: 65
Nature: Naughty
Characteristic: Impetuous and silly
Ability: Cute Charm
Moveset:
- Baby-doll eyes
- Attract
- Moonblast <- Quick attack
- Draining kiss <- Covet

She's cheerful and loves to have fun. After she started to live with the others, she became close friend to Vaporeon(Crystal). She usually spends her times with Umbreon(Black), Vaporeon(Crystal) and Eevee(Sunshine). She also has childhood Mystical Pokemon friend, Manaphy which she nicknamed Mana. After she moved with Espeon(Pearl), she only visits her once a week instead of everyday.