Jilix/Minsung

⌦ 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝐽𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑥 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑
⌦ 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐽𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑, ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 2042

***

"Hey, baby"

"Hello, lovely"

They kiss as greetings, immediately intertwining hands when their two bodies meet each other. Their hands and fingers fit so well together, Jisung thinks. Like they were made for each other. He smiles at the beautiful thought.

It's a sunny summer day. Just like in a fantasy. The sky is clear and blue, white clouds sailing slowly and little birds flying around. It's warm and nice, just like Jisung likes. He absolutely loves summer. Summer brings him thr warmth and light of the sun, the feeling of healing, energy and a will to live the life fullest and go on. And lastly, it also brings him Felix.

They walk side by side, hand in hand, down the sand path that goes through the park. They walk slowly, because they're not in a hurry. They're only busy admiring the scenery around them. It's so beautiful. If Felix were an aesthetic, he would be summer, Jisung thinks. Colorful, a mix with some soft and light pastel but also some bright colors, like yellow. Felix is also warm, kind hearted and just so likable. A friend of everyone, Jisung thinks.

"Come" he says, holds the other's delicate hand a bit tighter as he pulls the other behind him. They walk on the grass until Jisung stops in his steps and sits down. He urges the other to do the same by pulling his hand again.

In front of them opens a beautiful image. They spot a small lake with green water, a lot of waterlilies and some ducks swimming in it. It's beautiful and makes the scenery looks like they're completely in some artist's painting. Maybe Monet's or van Gogh's. Jisung smiles.

He feels warm inside, at peace and just so comfortable. He takes the other's hand in both his and admires the golden, perfect skin. It's almost like porcelain. Jisung gives a kiss on the back of the other's hand.

Felix is unusually quiet though. Jisung turns to look at him and frowns. The other doesn't look like he's enjoying himself nor does he look comfortable. He's looking ahead of him, eyebrows furrowing. Felix must be thinking about something very hard. He looks conflicted.

"Is everything okay?" Jisung asks and squeezes the other's hand between both his, trying to offer support anf reassurance. He hated when his love is like this: unsure, conflicted and not smiling that pretty smile of his.

Felix sighs quietly, his shoulders slumping slightly. He takes one final look at the scenery in front of him before he closes his eyes for a moment. He must be thinking what to say next, Jisung thinks, and lets the other do as he pleases. They're not in a hurry. He lets Felix takes his time.

"You do know, this isn't real, right?" Felix then says, quietly, but with that beautifully low voice of his. Jisung is a bit taken aback though. He feels his heart skip a beat, not in a good way, but in a way it'd break at any second.

"That sounded really rude, you know?" he then says, the frown on his face deepening. He's a bit hurt, yes.

"But the reality is rude, Jisung, and you know it" Felix then says, opens his eyes and finally looks at the other. Jisung looks back. They lock eyes.

Felix's eyes are dark and serious, but also gentle and friendly. Jisung knows Felix would never hurt him for real. He still doesn't quite get it.

"What are you talking about?" he asks, trying to find something in the other's eyes.