𝟏𝟏 || 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝

"Mr. and Mrs. King are waiting for you for breakfast, Miss Delgado" I heard the soft voice of Lara who was standing by the door watching me put on light makeup, trying to make myself look like a decent person.

I'm a complete mess. Inside and Out.

I wasn't drunk enough yesterday to forget the kiss with Maddox, and every time I close my eyes I feel his lips against mine like they're tattooed on me.

Kissing him is so addictive. It's toxic, just like poison seeping into my veins willingly. I never thought a simple kiss can make me feel like this, but here we are.

I know it's deadly but still, I'd risk it again, only to feel his lips against mine. He set my whole body on fire and left me wanting more.

How am I supposed to look him in the eyes now after that hot make-out session in his car last night?

How am I supposed to look Angelo in the eyes? He's my future husband and I just kissed his fucking brother.

Oh shit, my life is a big mess right now.

"Okay, let's go" I sighed, taking one last look at myself in the mirror before following Lara.

With each step toward the dining room, my heart sank more and more as I can hear multiple voices coming from there.

Lara opened the door to the dining room, making way for me to pass, giving me an encouraging look, and I took a deep breath before walking in, standing face to face with the entire King family.

As soon as they sensed my presence, they stopped their conversation and turned their attention to me. I feel like a piece of meat among hungry wolves.

Martin was sitting in the main seat, with his beautiful wife Rosetta on his right, and Lydia next to her, who was smiling at me warmly. On Martin's left side sat Angelo, with an empty seat between him and Maddox.

My gaze instinctively landed on Maddox first, causing a million feelings to rush through my body and bring me back to our kiss. He looked up at me, holding his gaze longer than usual before shifting his eyes to the plate in front of him keeping his face straight.

"Allyn, my dear" Rosetta warmly welcomed me, making me shift my attention from Maddox to her.

She walked over to me with graceful steps, hugging me tightly "I'm so happy to see you again. Beautiful as ever " she smiled widely while holding my hands, looking at me with joy in her eyes.

"Thank you, Mrs. King" I smiled, feeling myself blush.

"Please, call me Rosetta. " she calmly responded "You will be part of the family soon after all" she laughed again, showing her beautiful smile.

Rosetta is one beautiful woman. She's in her 40s but if I didn't know her I would say she's in her 30s. Tall with a beautiful body, blond hair, brown eyes, and a dazzling smile. A dream woman for every man.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and as soon as I looked I saw Angelo, who was standing next to me amused.

"You're making her feel awkward" he said pulling me closer and my gaze instinctively landed on Maddox, who was staring at us with darkened eyes but as soon as he saw me looking at him, he shifted his eyes to the other side as if I'm the last person he wants to look at. Ouch.

"Of course" she laughed, taking a step back "Please join us for breakfast " she insisted with a warm smile on her face.