Untitled Part 1

I just finished my side of the wall when I heard the sirens. The shrill whistle pierces the night and I wince,"shit."

I grab my cans, stuffing them in the duffle bag strung over my shoulder and take off running.

Im rounding the corner as it sounds again followed by a dog barking and men yelling.

Really, dogs? Im only a graffiti artist not an freakin murderer. God.

"Why cant these freakin a-holes leave me alone, its starting to piss me off." I was muttering to myself which meant I was worrying. Crap.

Hopping a trash can I pulled out my new board and drop it landing perfectly and giving myself a push weaving through trash and other crud jumping the bigger stuff.

At the end of the alley I turn left heading downtown. Ducking in and out of puddles and trash filled alleyways to mask my scent I make my way to the run down part of the city where I live.

Stopping and grabbing my board l walk up foot to the 10ft tall fence. I throw my board over wincing as it lands thinking about the new paint job I just gave it and scramble up and over the fence quickly and easily given to the fact that I had been doing this for years.

         I walk swiftly over to the street lined with run-down buildings and  walk into the one with the number 506, well 509 its just that the nine is hanging upside down so it looks like a six.

          I pull my key out of my bra(I know so clever) and unlock the door. Walking inside I shuck out of my jacket and mask letting my hair tumble loose and wavy down my back.

          I walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Long wavy mermaid dyed hair and piercing grey eyes stare back at me. My many piercings wink at me as I shake my head hopping into the shower. I wash the excess paint from the spray cans from my body and hair.

           Getting out of the shower and wrapping a towel around myself I head into my room and bolt the door.   

           Glancing around my room you would only see black walls, white carpet, a bed, desk, and closet. But if you look closely above my head board is a safe filled with anything that I consider valuable kept under my own lock and key and away from my constantly drunk father and anyone stupid enough to come in my room.      

           In my 'oh so awesome closet' I have two longswords that I am mind you fully trained to use hanging on my wall,  and another safe containing my vast collection of spray paint and stencils that are considered illegal when used for my favorite sport. Graffiti. 

           Okay not really a sport but whatever, it is when you get chased by cops and scale a ten foot fence. Awesome.

           I walk into my equally amazing closet and grab some clothes to sleep in. Throwing them on I plop down on my bed and settle in for a restless sleep.