1

At King White's castle, or what was left of it, Regina appeared in a golden hood and barefooted as she made her way to her secret lair where an apple tree was giving fruit. As Regina used her Magic Mirror's roots, she walked towards her lair above the rubble of the crumbling tower. She lowered her hood as the bell outside began to chime three times as she spoke; her three henchmen greeted her as she ignored them.

"Magic tree, magic tree, let this morning be the time that you perform your duty." She looked up as the third chime rang and the sunlight came streaming in as two apples turned into elegant red shoes.

"Bringing me the shoes of the eternal beauty." She picked them one after another as she put them on the grass beneath her and slipped her gray wrinkled feet into them as she smiled and felt their surge of magic course though her veins as she began to transform into a beautiful queen.

"Yes! Yes! Change me!" She said pleased as she fisted her hands and smiled as her hair turned from gray and white to a scarlet red, her skin a pale complexion and her cheeks were a rosy red. She looked at her hands and smiled.

"Finally!" She closed her eyes and breathed in the moment, basking in her victory when suddenly she felt the magic fading as she quickly began aging again.

"Agh!" She looked down at the shoes as they appeared brown and rotten. She kicked them off as one of them struck her henchmen as it's wooden teddy-bear head fell off.

"Not again! How long must I wait!" Regina pulled her hood up as she quickly turned and walked out the door, slamming it shut behind her.

"Clear those shoes away! And pull yourselves together!" She scoffed as she stormed off to talk with her Magic Mirror. The three wooden bears did as was requested.

As day turned to night, a rope dropped down into Regina's lair as a strange figures immerged. It was Snow White and Agatha. Snow's curvy figure descended down the rope as she managed to jump down and landed on her legs but Agatha landed on her backside as she groaned. She jumped up. They looked around and they noticed a tree growing in the center of the room.

"Huh, that wasn't there before. What is she up to now?" Snow turned and began to look in every nook and cranny as she gritted her teeth. Both of them heard something open the doors as they ducked and hid behind a large desk as one of the wooden bears was flying on a broom and held up a lantern.

"Huh? What's that?" The wooden bear looked at the rope but didn't see anyone.

"Whatever." The bear shrugged as it left, Agatha attempted to sit up but hit her head on the desk as she yelped in pain, when suddenly a secret door opened to reveal a red journal.

"I think I found it." Agatha said and handed it to Snow. "Huh? Ah yes. Thank you." They both sat at the desk as they began reading.

I can't believe my beloved daughter Snow White has turned eighteen, I only wish her mother could see the kind of smart and beautiful young woman she has become. A strange thing happened during the party, the castle guards bought in a woman named Regina. They said she was a witch, but she was too beautiful to be a witch. I have married Regina. Everything felt so perfect! Except for Regina's strange looking mirror. There's something not right. People around the castle have been disappearing, one by one, because of that peculiar mirror. I saw it with my own eyes. Regina was talking to a tree. She must be a witch. I should send Snow away, to a safer place.

My dear Snow, by the time you read this, my fate will be uncertain. She's coming for me now, I only hope you can find the Fearless 7 and ask them for help.

Apple, a most suspicious of fruits.

"They look very suspicious please don't touch them." Agatha said but Snow didn't listen to her. "But they don't look dangerous." Snow began walking towards it as Regina appeared again fo there new pair of magical red shoes. Her three wooden bear henchmen were flying around on brooms as they neared the doors of the lair. Suddenly the doors burst open as a plume of red smoke appeared as Regina's hood was blown back as she lifted an arm to block the smoke. It slowly cleared and a beautiful woman materialized wearing the red shoes. She was really beautiful.