Two separates collide a mindless behavior vampire love story!!

Vampires:

Vanessa Rodriguez.

I'm Vanessa!! But call me ness for short. I'm a vampire and I'm going to staying with one of my friends for a week!! I'm soo happy and excited!! Anyway I'm 16 and Mexican. I'm the chica you don't wanna mess with. I have hazel eyes!!Anyway I'm going to go pack so bye!!

Angela Dare.

Hey!! I'm Angela!! I'm a vampire and if you can see I have angel in my name. It was suppose to be something like an opposite for demon and angel. Ik it's stupid but fuck y'all!! I'm 15 and single. Lol ok I'm Italian and yes I still have a accent. I have dark green eyes. Anyway bye! Ps!! I'm going to a sleep over.

Demony Hell.

Sup hoes! I'm Demony Dee•Mon•Nee Hell!! I'm 17 and ghetto!! Lol I'm too crazy. Anyway I just moved into my new house and having a sleep over for a few days. I'm a vampire!! I have werewolves for neighbors. And me and the boys don't get along. I get along with the parents but not the boys. Anyway I have red eyes!! Dueces!!

Marilyn Devil.

Hi!! I'm Marilyn!! I'm actually the nicest. in the group. Ik my name might sound like I'm mean but I'm not Demony is the mean one. I'm a vampire and I'm well ..... Half black half white so put that together and you get mix!! Lol I'm silly and funny!! Wait isn't that the same thing.... Who cares!! I have purple eyes weird right. I get it from my daddy!! I'm going to stay tonight with my friends so bye!!