The closure

Note : This is from when Neil dies and akshara finds out her one baby survives....

I needed a closure for neirohi...I am sure they will not show any of it...kyunki akshu se fursat toh nahi milegi inhe ....

So here goes...

********************************

Arohi..get up na....you said you wanted to go...isliye toh main sab kuch chod Chad ke Aya hoon.....chal na..........

Arohi...baba ut na....

Arohi heard the voice unwillingly slightly lifted her back without opening her eyes...

Maine kaha tha na kuch bhi hojaye...Aaj shaam tumhare naam....neil smiled...

Arohi smiled at his voice still not able to open her eyes....

Rubbing her eyes ...Arohi told...waise neil I want to say something....I love you neil....she opened her eyes and smiled...her neil was beside her gleaming in joy ...

Arohi gently caressed his hair ...You taught me what love is....and I just...love you ....Arohi said as her eyes welled up ...

Yeh kya hua aarohi..yeh toh Galt baat hai na...he wiped her eyes and tears that were about to fall...

Arohi saw his hands touching her face and her mind stopped working....

You should be strong na...??!? Neil caressed her hair...

And Arohi felt his touch in her hair...gentle yet so soothing ...her brain wanted to tell it wasn't Neil but her heart had completely taken over....It's Neil!!!! Aaaaaru!!!! Tumhara neil .....it screamed nd thumped and wanted her to believe the unbelievable....

While she saw her neil, in utter shock and surprise not able to talk to him...neil spoke ...

Aise kya dekh rahi ho...garden nahi jana kya...?? He asked playing with her hands gently....and looked into her eyes...and pecked a kiss on her forehead...

Arohi blatantly looked back into his eyes....chalo...he took her arms in his...and moved a little in order to help her stand up....

Neil!!!! Arohi screamed ......and sat in her bed out of sleep...she looked and looked in all corners of her room...it was empty....

Her heart ached and a quick tear ran down her eyes....breaking her one more time....

Kyun neil???kyun????she screamed .....in her room....as she broke down...

Fifteen mins in...she slowly began to console herself and got up and went out of their room to get some air ....

The whole house was hushed....she slowly walked in manjari's room... And he saw abhi hugging manjari and comforting her to sleep....

Arohi quickly rushed back to her ro so that no-one would notice.....

Her heart pounded hard each minute....making it difficult for her breathe... Sab barbad ho gaya..sab...she said gasping for air....she literally wanted to scream her lungs out ...and cry her heart out to someone ..let all her angst out...

She still gasping for air took her phone nd searched her contacts...and called someone....

Bade papa please pickup na Aaj aapki aaru ko aapki zarurat hai...please she said as if he could hear ...when the phone was still ringing....

He finally took... Bade papa...Arohi said...like a little kid wanting all his affection for her once....

Before aarohi could speak he heard him say.... Akshara ke baare mein kuch pata chala???